Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When I try to walk into a store with automated sliding doors, that do not immediately open so I have to dance the Tango before I am granted permission to enter.
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Being wrongfully accused of ANY thing I didn't do! :#
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    When I order an unsweet tea and get a sweet tea. ICK!

Ditto
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Losing!
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    When truckers drive next to each other, not allowing anyone to get around their slow a$$es. How about driving in one lane instead of jamming up both lanes for no reason.
  • tcbutler8627
    tcbutler8627 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    HollyMGT wrote: »
    When truckers drive next to each other, not allowing anyone to get around their slow a$$es. How about driving in one lane instead of jamming up both lanes for no reason.

YES!!!!!
  • jeffd247
    jeffd247 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    This shirt does not make me look thinner. Not eating wtf ever I want to eat and working out all the time makes me look thinner. The shirt didn't do *kitten* to help.

• acollis1
    acollis1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    stupid people!
  • try4better128
    try4better128 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Dave55412 wrote: »
    People that think a traffic circle is a 4 way stop.

UGH AND people who STOP in a traffic circle (not in the yield, but in the right-of-way).
  • try4better128
    Options
    I just watched a scene in a TV show where they used electro paddles on a person who still had a heartbeat, then "brought them back" with chest compressions after they flatlined. Pised me right off. So much wrong.

Huh? Have you ever taken AED training? AEDs are only used on a fibrillating heart. If it's stopped, you can't use it. You have to do chest compressions if the heart stops to keep blood circulating. It may not bring them back, but it may save their organs for donation.
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Getting my period usually makes me irrationally angry. also, when people say "it's all good". they usually say it about something that isn't good. I just don't get it. But I guess it's all good.
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    When I'm really suffering with hayfever and someone helps asks, "have you taken something?"

No- I obviously love having hayfever so I haven't had nasal spray, eye drops, honey therapy, 2 types of tablets and acupuncture. GRRRRR
  • try4better128
    edited May 2015
    Options
    When I send someone an email and sign it with my name, followed by them replying to me but addressing it "Hi Kathy," - How can you not even bother to read? Or better yet, you get an official letter from a business and it calls you "Leslie". That is ALSO not my name.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    acollis1 wrote: »
    stupid people!
    Yup...same here
  • try4better128
    Options
    Oh also, women who use PMS to get away with anything or to get away with doing nothing. Fine, if it hurts go lie down.. but don't use it as an excuse to be rude or lazy.
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Certain acronyms on the internet. Like SMH, just makes me pissed off for no reason.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    When people say rude things about my President and his children! :angry:
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    When there is a green light and some hippie in front of me is taking their sweet time turning right even though the cars on the other side aren't moving at all and are still waiting for their red light to turn green. I had to honk at them couple of times before to get them to hurry the Hell up...idc if I'm being rude...I got somewhere I gotta be.

People who honk at me when I'm just trying to be a safe driver :( I git the sadz