Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• YoungIronG
    YoungIronG Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    CLIPPING YOUR FINGER NAILS AT WORK!
    please stop
  • khristiana
    khristiana Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Seeing anyone abuse an animal.
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    Oh my god hashtags make me soooo annoyed! #lalala #nernerner #imsoawesome #pukepuke
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Oh my god hashtags make me soooo annoyed! #lalala #nernerner #imsoawesome #pukepuke

The ones you just did? :D
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    1. Loosing instead of losing.
    2. The incessant calories in/calories out dispute.
    3. Cardio versus lifting.
    4. Muscle weighs more than fat argument. Answer: If the volume is the same, then go **** yourself.
    5. Bar bands hammering the major chord when it CLEARLY is the relative minor.
    6. Curvy. Chris Farley was not curvy.
    7. Self-indulgent rants like this very one.
  • qn4bx9pzg8aifd
    qn4bx9pzg8aifd Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    jessicapk wrote: »
    When my shih tzu jumps off the bed in the middle of the night to lick up cat puke while it's fresh and steamy then begs to be put on the bed again, ignoring the fact that there is a set of stairs bought just for him, so we don't have to lift ol' pukey breath back to the bed.
    LMAO

(Oh, and the thought crossed my mind, when reading that 'delightful' passage (let alone, when 'digesting' (<-- no pun intended ;) ) the associated 'visual' one is treated to)... that I had just been introduced to a heretofore unimagined(-by-me) scenario that I hope (fervently!) will never have relevance to my life... (in other words... 'lucky' you! ;))
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Political bumper stickers.
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    People who breathe really loudly! Omg! It drives me insane. Also, my dudes mom always saying that my son gets everything from their side of the family.. Hi, he's half mine too.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    When I can't get all my reps done in my SL 5X5s. I don't want to do this weight again, I want to move up! :'(
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    People who breathe really loudly! Omg! It drives me insane. Also, my dudes mom always saying that my son gets everything from their side of the family.. Hi, he's half mine too.

Yes, all the "bad" parts will be attributed to you!

I am irrationally angry with myself, that I did not go to medical school because I was too lazy. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. I wanted to be a ski bum and get high in my 20's....ugh! Can I go back and beat my lazy azz?!
  • HollyMGT
    HollyMGT Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    When my co-worker answers my phone, "Holly's phone." How unprofessional and ignorant!
  • needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Some lady wearing 10in high heels, knee high boots and can hear her *clunk-clunk* from downstairs.

That's sometime very nerve racking.
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    jenibethbu wrote: »
    This might be a regional thing, goodness knows that I never encountered it until moving to Nebraska 5 years ago....
    Women that greet their friends - their FRIENDS - with such endearing comments as, "Hey, hooker!", What's up, B1tch?", etc.
    I made it clear, in a big ol' hurry, that I would not tolerate this nor answer to these types of descriptors! Blows my mind!
    Woman I worked with in my office said this all the time including to the boss. Unprofessional? You bet. I'm in Alberta and she doesn't work here anymore btw.

• ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    When there is a green light and some hippie in front of me is taking their sweet time turning right even though the cars on the other side aren't moving at all and are still waiting for their red light to turn green. I had to honk at them couple of times before to get them to hurry the Hell up...idc if I'm being rude...I got somewhere I gotta be.
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Lynard Skynard :# and functional illiteracy in general/improper use of punctuation/grammar cop stuff. Not that I'm a genius but good God, how hard is it to spell lose correctly?
    The saggy pants look.
    Lots of other stuff. I yell at clouds sometimes.

morans.jpg
    91sn32Q.jpg

• ScorpioJack_91
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Lynard Skynard :# and functional illiteracy in general/improper use of punctuation/grammar cop stuff. Not that I'm a genius but good God, how hard is it to spell lose correctly?
    The saggy pants look.

morans.jpg
    91sn32Q.jpg

Ohh yeah...the sagging pants look is stupid af. I mean I used to sag my pants in high school and early college but now I've learned how ignorant that makes you look. Sagging is an idiotic fad back in the 2000s that is slowly dying. Everyone is rocking skinny to straight-fit jeans now.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    The saggy pants look.

morans.jpg
    91sn32Q.jpg

Ohh yeah...the sagging pants look is stupid af. I mean I used to sag my pants in high school and early college but now I've learned how ignorant that makes you look. Sagging is a idiotic fad back in the 2000s that is slowly dying. Everyone is rocking skinny to straight-fit jeans now.

And by everybody, you mean you correct?

Nope not just me....from what I've been noticing...alot of people are starting to wear less-baggy jeans more often.....sometimes WAY too tight on a man. You have to be an idiot if you don't notice the change in fashion nowadays. Oh and I personally only wear straight-fit jeans now.