Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    LOL - is it weird that most of the time, talking to people on the phone makes me mad?! lol I really hate it. I don't know why. I feel like it sucks all my time, because then I look at my clock and 3 hours has gone by.
  • mhecht32
    Options
    Wendy's commercials. Nobody wants to hear you brag about your burger being better than their lunch daywalker.

LMAO!! This is hilarious!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I found a new one. Wearing flip-flops in the office. Most obnoxious sound ever! Flip-flops are not office attire (I'm talking lawyer's office, should be dressing professional!)
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    My mother-in-law calling and announcing that she is coming to visit for a week. (Or maybe that is rational?)

Rational.

When my waiter can't seem to get my drink order right. There are only 2 of us at the table so you got a 50/50 shot. But, nope, didn't get it right either time.

• MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Cruelty…... In any shape or form. To any species, age, color, gender…. That *kitten* pisses me off for sure.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Some lady wearing 10in high heels, knee high boots and can hear her *clunk-clunk* from downstairs.
  • mhecht32
    Options
    five1113 wrote: »
    Women who wear heels and cannot walk in them. Instead, end up looking like a Velociraptor, and you know they're just dying to get home and put their Crocs on.

OMG. This thread is awesome! lol - a Friggen Velociraptor!? :D ..
  • danielles19862015
    danielles19862015 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    oh oh also...on my starbucks..."daniel"...do i look like a man?!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    When women on MFP have profile pics of their butts. It's trashy. Do that on facebook, instagram etc....
  • Altagracia220
    Options
    posed photos where the person in the photo is wearing glasses and looking over the top of the glasses. why. just why.

lmao
  • Altagracia220
    Options
    When people call me and put me on speakerphone.
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    When women on MFP have profile pics of their butts. It's trashy. Do that on facebook, instagram etc....

I feel kinda the same with this one. "Oh but it's 'Hump Day' get it?" Yeah I get it but I am on here to track calories and lose weight, not look at your nasty *kitten*. However it has ruined my apatite for today so thanks for that!
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    Options
    jessicapk wrote: »
    When my shih tzu jumps off the bed in the middle of the night to lick up cat puke while it's fresh and steamy then begs to be put on the bed again, ignoring the fact that there is a set of stairs bought just for him, so we don't have to lift ol' pukey breath back to the bed.

You have just out me off pets FOR LIFE. Thank you. Now I have to explain to my ten year old. You've saved me loads of money.

Pets make me angry. I have to look after my friends rabbit and it's awful and it bites me. It's weird and its a pain in the *kitten*, but no one else will do it.

Dog poo makes me REALLY angry. At least with babies, they eventually learn how to clear their own crap up.

• TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Barking neighborhood dogs. I love animals. I even have a dog of my own, but when you sit in your house, and your dog is outside barking his butt off, and you do nothing. Every. Single. Day.

UGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! >:L I feel like the Hulk!
  • JasonMcUCF
    JasonMcUCF Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    people on bicycles that DO NOT KNOW THE RULES OF THE ROAD. Bicycles do not belong on the sidewalk. EVER. It is a vehicle. Do not approach me from behind riding in the wrong direction on the side walk (especially when there is a clearly marked bike lane with FREAKING ARROWS) while I am running in the correct direction and expect me to move with out you answering my questions about why you are a MORON.
    Thank you for making me relive this experience that happens way too often. Several more years of therapy are obviously needed.
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    When employees use real bad language and talk bad about the customers. If it were just me that would not be so bad, but I am often with my girls when I shop.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Irationally angry people getting irationally angry over someone's comments in the forums. Relax people, it's just the internet
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    JasonMcUCF wrote: »
    people on bicycles that DO NOT KNOW THE RULES OF THE ROAD. Bicycles do not belong on the sidewalk. EVER. It is a vehicle. Do not approach me from behind riding in the wrong direction on the side walk (especially when there is a clearly marked bike lane with FREAKING ARROWS) while I am running in the correct direction and expect me to move with out you answering my questions about why you are a MORON.
    Thank you for making me relive this experience that happens way too often. Several more years of therapy are obviously needed.

Totally agree with this one.