Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Rocketqueeen
    Rocketqueeen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Gross people that have a sense of entitlement and treat others like they are crap.
  • lydyth1
    lydyth1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    -When I wash my face and the water drips down my wrists :s
    -When someone asks me to do something I'm already doing
  • eneri71
    eneri71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ephiemarie wrote: »
    "It is what it is."

Um, yeah, obviously.

• eneri71
    eneri71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Finally....nobody else understands my infuriation when I hear this. It doesn't mean anything...save your breath!
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Something else that make me irrationally angry (well not really, but annoyed) is those endless threads that beat a dead horse to a pulp. Who the hell cares what is clean eating vs. non clean?!?! Eat whatever the heck you want to eat. Must you ramble for a gazillion pages over it.

rant over :)
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Irrational annoyance... 20'ish year old super models on wrinkle cream commercials! Of course they look smooth & young...they are babies!!
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    Something else that make me irrationally angry (well not really, but annoyed) is those endless threads that beat a dead horse to a pulp. Who the hell cares what is clean eating vs. non clean?!?! Eat whatever the heck you want to eat. Must you ramble for a gazillion pages over it.

rant over :)

They must. They must. Someone has to be right and someone has to be wrong. That's what life's all about, right?

lol, not my life. Some of those folks clearly need a life.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    People that always have to top your story or end the conversation with something about themselves.

You: "My dog was sick last week"
    Them: "Oh really? Mine was diagnosed with Cancer"

You: "I hope everyone has a nice day"
    Them: "I definitely will because I am going out to see a movie then blah, blah, blah"

GOOUUUUUGGGHHH I HATE THIS
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Cliche filler phrases managers use. Like, "...at the end of the day..." or "Let's unpack that problem a bit...". Yeah...

Guilty of that one lol along with, " It is what it is."
  • martin_leeann
    martin_leeann Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1. Close talkers
    2. People who stand too close behind you while waiting in line to check out.
    3. The sound of someone clipping their fingernails.
    4. When someone behind me honks as soon as the light turns green!!!
    5. Coworkers who *kitten* that they don't have to work...yet come to work and make everyone's life a living hell!!! Quit already damnit!!
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    People who say "data is" instead of "data are." ;)
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    People who lay on their horn for you to go, when there's clearly no place to go. Bugs me so much I've come up with a plan. I turn off my car, put on my flashers and get out and open the hood. All the cars behind honker get to get out first. Is that passive aggressive? I suppose, but I find some sort of sick humor in it.
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Today it is people who don't know how to use a roundabout. :|

^This! Especially when there are multiple lanes in the roundabout.

Also, people that use "REPLY ALL" in an email, when it is not required...ugh!!
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    When I go shopping for the meals I've planned for the week and 1/2 the ingredients are sold out! Seriously? On the first day of the flyer?
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    people who say irregardless.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Haha nice to see other people are angry with people too.

I just saw this one. Parents who don't parent and let their kids run around all crazy. Don't give me a dirty look because I stifled my laughter when your kid ran RIGHT into a big window! Face print is still visible!

This made me snicker at work. "looking around to see if anyone's noticing me slacking off here".
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Seeing that this thread went alllll the way back to page 7 :/
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    People who bombard you with work questions (e.g., did you see my email? etc) on the hallway or follow you into your office immediately you get into your office. At least give me some few minutes to get situated. Moreover, I am not a morning person!
  • bwells547
    bwells547 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Shoe's in the middle of the floor.......grrrrr