Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Lynard Skynard :# and functional illiteracy in general/improper use of punctuation/grammar cop stuff. Not that I'm a genius but good God, how hard is it to spell lose correctly?
    The saggy pants look.
    Lots of other stuff. I yell at clouds sometimes.

morans.jpg
    91sn32Q.jpg

Ohh yeah...the sagging pants look is stupid af. I mean I used to sag my pants in high school and early college but now I've learned how ignorant that makes you look. Sagging is a idiotic fad back in the 2000s that is slowly dying. Everyone is rocking skinny to straight-fit jeans now.

And by everybody, you mean you correct?

Nope not just me....from what I've been noticing...alot of people are starting to wear less-baggy jeans more often.....sometimes WAY too tight on a man. You have to be an idiot if you don't notice the change in fashion nowadays. Oh and I personally only wear straight-fit jeans now.

From what I have noticed; therefore, I must not be an idiot right?...From what I've noticed, kids are "rocking" the skinny jeans but still sagging. So now we not only get to see their underwear, we got to see if they've been skipping leg day or not.

Sagging in either baggy pants and skinny jeans regardless is stupid and makes you look like a clown. Then again...I don't really hang out with people who sag their pants nor do I want to. I personally just laugh and carry on with my day lol
  • Effumandshine
    Effumandshine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hiccups
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    1.Language
    a. Overly cussing – I can tolerate a bit, though I would rather not. I think there is a way to put forth one’s point across without that much swearing (worse if it is lady – for me, that is) or the worst kind of swearing
    b. Grammar
    i. E.g., “Axe” instead of “Ask,” "Strong" not "Shtrong," overuse of “Like” (Like I wanted to go there…like he said to me…like I do not know…)
    ii. I have, on occasion, have someone correct me when I say these and they say the vs:
    Lorry/Lift/Paediatrician/Gynaecologist/Cheque/Fortnight/Waistcoat/Swimming costume/pupil/theater vs Truck/elevator/pediatrician/gynecologist/check/two weeks/vest/bathing suit/student/theatre...etc

I think it wise to accept that we do have different language dialects – and even have a greater appreciation that language is so diverse and so rich!

iii. “It is what it is” – what does that even mean? Lol
  • monstalosta
    monstalosta Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    When people take your kindness for weakness. ..
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Things being taken out of context.
    Passive aggressive behavior
    Apathy
    Attention *kitten*
    One-uppers
    Bigotry

• Bollokof
    Bollokof Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Dripping taps....
    People who tell you how to do your job
    People who don't know how to use there computers when it's a requirement for there job.
    Hypocrites
    The Bradford factor

Yeah the list can go on... i'm just a bag of joy! lol

• Noogsofthenorth
    Noogsofthenorth Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Marshmallows
  • TheBeachgod
    TheBeachgod Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    This guy gets a pass, though:

bws0knzysisu.jpg
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    hiccups

@Effumandshine YES! OMFG! I HATE having the hiccups. I get SO irritated by them.

• jamieb81224
    jamieb81224 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    People that take what what they read or hear as the truth. For example, especially on social media, when people see an article,that in my opinion is clearly fake, an d spread it even further on social media or verbally and never think to check if it's true. I just don't understand why people don't check to make sure something is true before they repeat it.
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    when my co-worker talks daily for months about advocare...
  • vaani96
    vaani96 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    When people bite into chocolate that has pre-existing pieces...even the thought of that makes me mad...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    The alarm clock.
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    The sound of someone unwrapping a candy bar and crinkling the paper.
    Whistling, especially high pitched whistling...my husband has felt my wrath on this one. SHUT UP!
    Wasps...like, what the h*ll. Bees weren't good enough for the world, there have to be @sshole knock offs?
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Options
    When people don't pronounce my name correctly. It's not the easiest name to pronounce for many but it irks me beyond reason.
  • jamieb81224
    jamieb81224 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    When people sneeze loudly!!!!
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    People who are stupid. Some people make Homer Simpson look like a brain surgeon.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Soo...basically retarded people?
    People who are stupid. Some people make Homer Simpson look like a brain surgeon.

• agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    People that cross the road at an angle. Go in a straight line, you'll get out of my way faster.