Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Hypochondriacs - Why don't they ever diagnose themselves with hypochondria?
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    people b*tching that they can't control their hunger or what they eat when they smoke weed, and then complain about how theyre having diet/gym fails or getting fat, etc...but then not willing to quit weed to achieve their goals
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    loose dogs when i'm out running. loose kids anywhere. idiot dog owners who don't pick up their mutt's poop. clients who don't read emails and then do things completely wrong and wonder why it's not working right.

there are a lot of things that make me irrationally angry. i think i have some issues.
  • VyseN
    VyseN Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Talking to people who agrees with the anti-vaccination movement... especially those who are parents.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    "free range parenting" then complain when something happens to their kid.
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    people b*tching that they can't control their hunger or what they eat when they smoke weed, and then complain about how theyre having diet/gym fails or getting fat, etc...but then not willing to quit weed to achieve their goals

Ha ha I seen thAt post
  • JustBeFree892
    JustBeFree892 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Little kids misbehaving.
    Also, people who speed through school zones. IDK but I CANNOT stand that.
  • Jenny9000
    Jenny9000 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    When girls purposely talk extremely ditzy....listening to people eat kind of bothers me (really crunchy foods) - the first comment about cereal really cracked me up - I feel you. Also when people smack their lips (thats the worst one) ....*head explodes*
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Agree with FlashingLights: When I see teenagers talking back to their parents it is especially irritating (really any age child talking back is unacceptable).
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    My sister!
  • mt8998
    mt8998 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    My sister!

Haha my family have their moments, I can't watch anything with my mother or brother, because they constantly talk at the screen, which ridiculously angers me
  • vadersaysno
    Options

Ha ha I seen thAt post

AHHH someone caught that!! LOL
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    Kaylad892 wrote: »
    Little kids misbehaving.
    Also, people who speed through school zones. IDK but I CANNOT stand that.

I used to drive a school bus...that drove me NUTS...along with the people who would run the stop sign and the substitute teachers/teachers/parents that would try to squeeze by the school bus when we would be loading the students when they were let out because they were in SUCH a rush to get out of the parking lot!
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    Jenny9000 wrote: »
    When girls purposely talk extremely ditzy....listening to people eat kind of bothers me (really crunchy foods) - the first comment about cereal really cracked me up - I feel you. Also when people smack their lips (thats the worst one) ....*head explodes*

Can you please tell me where these ditzy girls are?? I need a side-piece. LOL jk
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options

Ha ha I seen thAt post

AHHH someone caught that!! LOL

LOL! More than 1 of us caught (and loved) that!!

• vadersaysno
    Options
    Thanks!! I come through once in a while ...lol
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Ms_LisaKay wrote: »
    Having to scan my fingerprint as security for my Six Flags season's pass. This angers me beyond reason and makes me question my paranoia level. But really, why does Six Flags need my biometric?? For that matter, why does Gold's Gym need it for acknowledging my training sessions? GAH! I HATE giving out my fingerprints to corporate giants, especially for the extreme luxuries in life.

Haha they do this at disney world too. So extra.
  • Altagracia220
    Options

You must have seen the thread posted earlier about the same subject.
  • Altagracia220
    Options

You must have seen the thread posted earlier about the same subject.