Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• BrittniAlbright
    BrittniAlbright Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    People that argue with others by insulting them. Messy people, and people who think they deserve everything.
  • Lefty1290
    Lefty1290 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    How much needless and excess sodium is in everything.
  • ErynColeMerz19
    ErynColeMerz19 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    people stopping right in front of you when they know you're literally right there behind them. then they have this conversation with someone and continue to be unaware of their surroundings.
  • thegrimmycrew
    thegrimmycrew Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow...there are some angry people on here,lol. Suddenly I don't feel so bad..thanks everyone!
  • zipppee
    zipppee Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Bindweed.
  • Lefty1290
    Options
    people stopping right in front of you when they know you're literally right there behind them. then they have this conversation with someone and continue to be unaware of their surroundings.

Related: People standing in the middle of a hallway/walkway having a conversation and people have to walk around them.

I hate that most people take pics and videos on their phones at concerts instead of using a real camera. I switch to my iPhone once I run out of battery/memory on my camera. I'd rather have awesome pics than crappy ones that I can post to Instagram right away.
  • Luvlyrose
    Luvlyrose Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    People who eat solid foods like theyre slurping soup!!!!!!!!!
  • indycoltz
    indycoltz Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I hate when people chew gum with an open mouth!!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Rude, Inconsiderate mean People!!! :confounded:
  • MShayne2414
    MShayne2414 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    People who double dip their chips in salsa Or any kind of dip
  • Lefty1290
    edited May 2015
    Options
    People who don't clean up after themselves, don't put things away when they're done, who leave one ice cube in the tray and don't fill it, and people who leave the slightest bit of soda/milk/juice in the bottle and leave it in the refrigerator.

Also, drivers who cut off lanes of traffic or stop in the middle of an intersection so they can turn. Since they're in the road, you're forced to let them in the lane.
  • kitonlyhuman
    kitonlyhuman Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Anytime a kid comes online and complains about their parents like they have the worst family in the world.

Anytime someone states something obvious to me as though I didn't realize it. Makes me feel like they think I'm stupid.

Someone that complains incessantly about stupid little things or overreacts to events that occur. Like spilling milk, they give a large exasperated sigh, complaining how they can't catch a break, and how their day is going horribly... every single day.
  • ShanonVdM
    ShanonVdM Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    selfies ! Hate them !! haha
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    It annoys me when I read ppl spell things wrong in these forums. It makes me wanna loose my mind :p

People* Want to* :joy:
    <3

• RachaelBrook929
    RachaelBrook929 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Men that think they are never wrong!!
  • Diondk
    Diondk Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Women that think they are always right!
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    People that think they are always right! Or wrong! Or inbetween! :joy:
  • RachaelBrook929
    RachaelBrook929 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    People that think they are always right! Or wrong! Or inbetween! :joy:

Haha!
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    Hearing someone trying to take credit for themselves for something they did not do and did not have any part of doing. People who lie (or downgrade others) just to make themselves feel good about themselves. I can say that most all of what has been posted are some of my pet peeves. Mother was English Lit/Grammar teacher who always corrected me 'on the spot', as a child, but I learned a lot from her. So many words sound alike but the spelling will change the meaning of them in that context. Biting my tongue in order NOT to correct them; realizing that they do so because that is all they heard growing up. LOL!

Having my Mother tell me to 'look it up' when I asked her how to spell something (or what it meant). She'd say, 'sound it out' and we had a giant Unabridged Webster's Dictionary that sat on a stand because it was too heavy to pick up. Now being asked how to spell something off my head, without first trying to spell it out on paper.
  • GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS
    GRITSandSLUTSandWINOS Posts: 2,573 Member
    Options
    ... and that 'freaking' Gecko on TV commercials. I try to leave the room in order not to have to see or watch him and listen to that stupid accent. The caveman commercials were not any better by the same company. They need to get rid of their commercial agent. However, I 'love' Mayhem. So many 'different' things that do cause mayhem in life. People texting or talking on phone while driving. Pull over to do that.