Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    When there is a green light and some hippie in front of me is taking their sweet time turning right even though the cars on the other side aren't moving at all and are still waiting for their red light to turn green. I had to honk at them couple of times before to get them to hurry the Hell up...idc if I'm being rude...I got somewhere I gotta be.

People who honk at me when I'm just trying to be a safe driver :( I git the sadz

Ok
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    When there is a green light and some hippie in front of me is taking their sweet time turning right even though the cars on the other side aren't moving at all and are still waiting for their red light to turn green. I had to honk at them couple of times before to get them to hurry the Hell up...idc if I'm being rude...I got somewhere I gotta be.

People who honk at me when I'm just trying to be a safe driver :( I git the sadz

Ok

Ya
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'd like to apologize for being one of those drivers that makes others irrationally angry. Today, I zoned off after a particularly difficult home visit (disabled kid with many, many health problems and issues) while sitting at a stop light and when I heard the horn, I realized I hadn't been paying attention and made people miss the light.

I know it isn't an excuse. I'm so sorry! :'(
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    What makes me angry - leaf blowers, phone callers, doorbell ringers, people leaving their barking dogs outside, roof-builders hammering away - all before 8 a.m.!!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Technical support people who blame my browser for the problems I have with their website.

Technical support people who blame me for issues that they should be addressing.
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    When I unsubscribe from an organization's emailing list and get an email informing me that I just unsubscribed from their emailing list.
  • try4better128
    try4better128 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    The sound that cotton balls make when you squish them!

When commercials say caramel wrong...I have thrown stuff and yelled at the tv because of this. It is car-ml NOT care-a-mel!!!!!

My husband's breathing...it makes me want to throat punch him...or suffocate him while he sleeps.

My 3 year old boy, who we have been trying to potty train for over a year, will not use the toilet/potty chair unless we physically put him on it every 20 minutes...he is perfectly content just going in his pants

My fiancé always tells me I say caramel wrong! I say it "Carmle" just like you! But then I looked it up and both are correct...
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    How is it not pronounced Care-a-mel? That's how it's spelled...
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    How is it not pronounced Care-a-mel? That's how it's spelled...

That's how I pronounce it lol
  • RachaelBrook929
    RachaelBrook929 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Noisy eaters!!!!!
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    People who assume that just because I sit at the front desk at my office means I don't know anything.
  • PlayboyTokyo81
    PlayboyTokyo81 Posts: 21 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Annoying loud and obnoxious people, especially teenagers at the movie theater!!!!!! It's like dude this isn't your living room. I just don't get it??? Why do they go to the movie theater and act like it's their house with a big Ole movie screen? Do you think you're Jay Z or P. Diddy or something??? And people with their phone texting through the entire movie and they don't even consider diminished the light on their phone like I do. If I sit behind someone with their phone........ all I see is the damn light almost making me blind. Why do you text in the first place throughout the entire movie???? No one is forcing you to watch the movie so if you wanna text...... then stay at home and text 24/7. I've gotten into many fights like physical. All I do is asked nicely like 3 times but ya know what they say? 3 strikes and you're out but they don't know better that I'm 3rd degree black belt Taekwondo who happened to have tons of Gold medals in my competitions and fought over 10,000 competitions since I was small....... so let's just say. I don't start. I finish LOL
  • Effumandshine
    Effumandshine Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    crumbs
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    People who can't figure out when it's their turn to go at a 4 way stop!
  • try4better128
    try4better128 Posts: 61 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    EZDUZIT68 wrote: »
    -
    - people who won't stand up to let you in the aisle, but rather "shift their legs" a little thinking that should give you plenty of room.

I hate that! Sadly, it is usually in church. I'm supposed to be humbled and ready to pray. Then I watch 'the climbers' and 'side sweepers' in action. Why can't the side sweepers either move over or get up for a second to allow the person to get in the row? It drives me nuts. Then I have the guilt of being angry in church and not thinking nicely. Crazy. :p

I don't understand why people think that standing up is better if it's in pews where your shins would remain in the same place anyway? In movie theatres, sure, the seats fold up. But in a church, your shins will be in the same place whether you move them to the side or stand. The difference is when you're sitting, you don't end up spooning or nearly kissing a stranger.
  • softblondechick
    softblondechick Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Why is there a "Sharknado" Three coming out this summer?
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    Why is there a "Sharknado" Three coming out this summer?

2 sequels came out for that horrid movie???? O.o
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    justin-bieber-cover-10.jpg
  • timodawson
    timodawson Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    When someone I don't know calls me "buddy". It feels... condescending.