Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• cer_bear
    cer_bear Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    When the volume is on an odd number....
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    When girls post profile photos making weird faces on MFP....jk
  • cer_bear
    cer_bear Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    When girls post profile photos making weird faces on MFP....jk

Touche
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Girl's/Women's use of the word "hubby". Don't know too many guys who call their girlfriends/wives "wifey" either.

Or when someone calls their significant other, "My other half."

You sound ridiculous.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    I call my wife "wifey" all the time.
  • refuseresist
    refuseresist Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Lately, blatant stupidity has been setting me off like a firecracker.

This. Usually my own
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I couldn't care less what he calls me as long as 'fatso' isn't part of it!
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    My beloved Caps about to choke away their series against the Rangers. Really irks me
  • dufus12
    Options
    I get irrationally angry as to why he needs - hubs, hubby. Mr D, Mister, whatever - uses 3 bars of soap in the shower! I can work out two, - he has two hands afterall and I can see you can wash yourself in twice the time if using a bar in each hand.. But three...????? Does he have a hidden talent I don't know about??????
  • B_Jaxn
    B_Jaxn Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    iPhone chargers....
  • digitalbill
    digitalbill Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    For me, it is when the person in front of you in the checkout line is watching the products get rung up and then, after five minutes of just standing there, she decides at the total to begin digging in her purse to find the card. I mean, really? You couldn't have had it ready while you were standing there?
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    dufus12 wrote: »
    I get irrationally angry as to why he needs - hubs, hubby. Mr D, Mister, whatever - uses 3 bars of soap in the shower! I can work out two, - he has two hands afterall and I can see you can wash yourself in twice the time if using a bar in each hand.. But three...????? Does he have a hidden talent I don't know about??????

yeah the third one, he doesn't use his hands for
  • dufus12
    Options

The mind boggles - does he wash his knees or his shoulders, I wonder??? Am not going to ask!!!!

• vadersaysno
    Options

The mind boggles - does he wash his knees or his shoulders, I wonder??? Am not going to ask!!!!

the back of his neck...quite the talent!
  • dufus12
    Options

the back of his neck...quite the talent!

LMAO....
  • joemasserini
    joemasserini Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    When people don't use the acceleration lane of a highway to, you know...ACCELERATE. I'm angry just thinking about it.

People who hit the brakes with no one in front of them and no red light or stop sign in sight.

When people - mostly my children - stand on a table.

When people ask, "Why?" when no explanation is necessary. For example, someone walks into your house wearing muddy shoes so you ask them to take them off at the door. Stop being stupid and just take your d**n shoes off!

Any show focused on the daily life of a "celebrity." I. DON'T. CARE.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    When my french fries are cold
  • Kitcandoo
    Kitcandoo Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    When people take selfies in the bathroom and don't flush the toilet or the mirror is a mess...why, people???
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I'm posting yoga pants once again. What is the fascination with these things? Honestly?
    You don't like yoga pants? They are extremely comfortable and much easier to move/walk around in compared to jeans, trouser etc etc.