Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Tinabob777 wrote: »
    I know someone that will say, "Can you do this, why I do that?" IT'S WHILE! WHILE! "Can I use your computer why I am there?" AGGGGHHHH I've told her multiple times

HAAA omg that would drive me nuts.
  • tcbutler8627
    tcbutler8627 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    You don't like yoga pants? They are extremely comfortable and much easier to move/walk around in compared to jeans, trouser etc etc.

Yeah, seriously? They are also sometimes pleasing on the eyes. ;)
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    I'm posting yoga pants once again. What is the fascination with these things? Honestly?
    You don't like yoga pants? They are extremely comfortable and much easier to move/walk around in compared to jeans, trouser etc etc.

I <3 women in yoga pants...most of the time.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Meal prep, the term itself and the action. Everyone that does it seems to need to talk about it and take photos and post it on Instagram, Facebook etc. I kind of find it to be pretentious.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    I'd like to add to the above by saying "people who continuously take pictures of their food every time they eat"....

that and people who CONSTANTLY post "Jesus" this and "Jesus" that all over Facebook...and the people who think it's God or Jesus that just helped their team win a game. Sorry peeps, God has no favorite team!!! Satan does, however- and I think we all know it's the Patriots.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'd like to add to the above by saying "people who continuously take pictures of their food every time they eat"....

that and people who CONSTANTLY post "Jesus" this and "Jesus" that all over Facebook...and the people who think it's God or Jesus that just helped their team win a game. Sorry peeps, God has no favorite team!!! Satan does, however- and I think we all know it's the Patriots.

I thought it was the Cowboys??? LOL
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options

I thought it was the Cowboys??? LOL

I like the way you think!
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    That King's X wasn't very commercially successful. A tragedy, really. But it makes me irrationally angry, I guess.

They were actually pretty good. I remember having their album "Faith, Hope, Love"
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    People who chew their fingernails... And when I can hear someone's jaw pop when they eat.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When someone asks for my help with something but really just passes off their problem to me
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    When someone asks for my help with something but really just passes off their problem to me

That she won't actually help me with my problem but chooses to do it herself then say that I passed it off on her.
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Things on the floor...that shouldn't be on the floor. Things on the floor in the wrong spot. Floors and things in general LOL.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Options
    Guys in skinny jeans, especially if they sag them...just no.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    Justin Beiber.
  • Nuke807
    Nuke807 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Inconsiderate, loud, noisy cowokers
  • Carpedieznutz
    Options
    When I close a pop up ad and it takes me to the ad's site anyway