Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    People who stand still on escalators....move it! People who walk really slowly.
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Rihanna keep getting back with Chris Brown.
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    smelius22 wrote: »
    when people don't pronounce "realtor" and "jewelry".. Such a dumb thing to be angry about but it bugs me!

It is real-tor, not ree-luh-ter
    and jewel-ry, not jew-lery

Guilty ;/

I get irrationally annoyed when people leave out the 'r' in the pronunciation of "library". It's libRary, not libary.

Also, pronouncing "naked" as "neked". I don't know why that bugs me so much, but it does.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    People who don't do their jobs right, then it falls down on me until it has to be pointed out that THEY are the ones that signed off on it.
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    jazmin220 wrote: »
    smelius22 wrote: »
    when people don't pronounce "realtor" and "jewelry".. Such a dumb thing to be angry about but it bugs me!

It is real-tor, not ree-luh-ter
    and jewel-ry, not jew-lery

Guilty ;/

I get irrationally annoyed when people leave out the 'r' in the pronunciation of "library". It's libRary, not libary.

Also, pronouncing "naked" as "neked". I don't know why that bugs me so much, but it does.

Oh I am guilty of that 'library' one too. It feels weird if I pronounce it correctly. Yes I know that is silly lol
  • greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    fruit that never ripens, then all of a sudden starts to rot
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    KptCirk wrote: »
    Kkonowal wrote: »
    When people spell 'lose' loose... Drives me absolutely insane!!!!!!

This is why I won't respond to some threads on here. If I respond, I'll just end up going off on them for not knowing how to use a word that third graders can. It's a victory for me just scrolling past that thread and not saying a word.

Try to keep in mind that English is not everyone's first language.
  • vadersaysno
    Options
    people that try to say my full name (instead of my short nickname) and don't pronounce it right. It's Kenneth, not Kenuff.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    When I am training someone and they interrupt me and say they already know how to do what I am showing them, but call or email me later that day asking how to do what I attempted to teach them earlier.
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    People who do not RTF (For the uninitiated, RTFM = "Read The Manual.")
  • jackiereaves
    jackiereaves Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    When cashiers set my change on the counter instead of putting it in my hand then I have to hold up the line picking up pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters while the people behind me give me the death stare
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Co workers that leave the empty TP roll on the holder yet unwrap and use another roll, yet can't take the 2 seconds to just switch it out.... Sheesh.
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    People that complain all the time! hahaha
  • TenHutRup
    TenHutRup Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    People with lack of punctuality, and by that i mean those who for the life of them cannot meet at agreed times etc, not anything grammatical.

lol the lack of any grammatical punctuation has to go too though dont you think aashenreykar
    ;)

[That's truly annoying.]
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Humans.
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Snakes and by irrationally angry, I mean making me almost pee in my pants.

• cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Mutual friends fighting and putting me in the middle!
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    This is such an odd thing, but whatever. In my state we have registration stickers for the month and year your license plates are good for. I see so many people with them placed improperly, and it makes me ****ing furious. The instructions on proper placement are right on the little envelope the stickers come in. It proves to me that the person is too stupid to be trusted with driving a motor vehicle.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    The sound someone makes walking in high heels when the little rubber thing has come off the heel and the metal post is exposed. It's like nails down a chalkboard to me.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    People who cut you off in traffic, then slow down to turn.
    This... and the ones that pull out in front of me and go slow when there's about 5 miles of clear road behind me. You really couldn't wait til I was past you????