Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    The noise of the coin machine where I work. It's SO loud and annoying! The times it breaks down are the only reason I still have some sanity!
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Have I mentioned people who try to rationalize looting and rioting and setting people and places on fire by saying that it brings attention to "the struggle".
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    People talking to me in general, i'm not a social person and i can guarantee that 97 percent of the time i'm angry just from waking up and not even my psych meds are going to make me want to talk to you. Sadly my mom's really really bad at figuring this out even after 35 years, she just ignores the body language and starts talking.
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    rowlandsw wrote: »
    People talking to me in general, i'm not a social person and i can guarantee that 97 percent of the time i'm angry just from waking up and not even my psych meds are going to make me want to talk to you. Sadly my mom's really really bad at figuring this out even after 35 years, she just ignores the body language and starts talking.

My mother just makes me angry period.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    rowlandsw wrote: »

Wow...this is pretty sad to me.
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    speedbumps.
  • dizzzigrl
    dizzzigrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    When people eat popcorn by the handfull! I dont know why that makes me so angry!
  • JSurita2
    Options
    Solicitors ringing my doorbell. That makes me really angry. Don't try to sell me Cable, Vacuum Cleaners, Lawn Service or even Jesus. Just DON'T.
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    When I see young couples out on a date, and the girl is dressed nicely (or to the nines) and the guy is in schlubby shorts, t-shirt, and flip-flops. Every. Single. Time. Why is that?
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Talking at the movie theater when the movie has started.
  • becca_maee
    becca_maee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    When someone is being loud around my sleeping daughter... But maybe that's something to get mad about lol but I get really rude and then feel bad about it afterwards. It's just being a mom is 24/7 job and when she's asleep those are my little breaks :neutral:
  • no_pink_skirts
    no_pink_skirts Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    @becca_maee Are you in public when this happens? Because if so, you're the type of parent that makes me angry. I DGAF about your special snowflake.
    BUUUT, if you're at home, sure. :) Shut the f up douchebaggy neighbor who blasts a weird combo of EDM and Reggae at 9am on a Saturday morning through the incredibly thin walls.
  • becca_maee
    becca_maee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    @no_pink_skirts haha just at home! Like when we have family over and I take my daughter in her room for a nap or to go to bed and close the door and people are just being unnecessarily loud. So loud it goes through the door and wakes her up. Thats my boyfriends family though not mine lol. My daughter never goes to sleep in public. Too much for her she might miss lol
  • no_pink_skirts
    no_pink_skirts Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    @becca_maee See, that's totally cool and understandable. I get annoyed at the parents who bring their kids to say Buffalo Wild Wings and ASK to sit in the bar area(where I always sit) and get mad that I say what a dumb fu*k Jay Cutler is on a Sunday morning. ONE of us is making bad choices here, and it isn't me saying fu*k out loud in an ostensibly ADULT environment. :p>:)
  • jeffryjirraf
    jeffryjirraf Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    People that walk backwards when they are looking at something or saying bye to someone and then walk into me. THEN THEY LOOK AT ME LIKE IT IS MY FAULT.
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    when skinny people say 'I'm so fat.'
  • elizagreulich
    elizagreulich Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Lazy people
  • Emma4195
    Emma4195 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    People who chew with their mouth open
  • JSurita2
    Options
    Those duck face poses that people think are cute.
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    Continuous use of the word "like" when someone speaks.