Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    People who start sentences with "I mean". Or use it constantly in their dialogue. Also, my work cube neighor who crunches all afternoon and smacks his lips........grrr......
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    People who turn trucks into low riders and/or mod it to be flashy...you ruined it!
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Steff46 wrote: »
    People who start sentences with "I mean". Or use it constantly in their dialogue. Also, my work cube neighor who crunches all afternoon and smacks his lips........grrr......

"I mean" is my word jam! :D
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    People and businesses who water the pavement
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    The fact that every time I back out of a post on here it backs me all the way to the home page
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    The fact that every time I back out of a post on here it backs me all the way to the home page

Yes! So annoying.
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    When I answer a question someone asks me and then they repeat the answer back to me like they think doing that is going to change it. -_-
  • ashley1215
    ashley1215 Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    :s Foreign help lines
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Irrationally angry people
  • juicynsweet
    juicynsweet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ppl wiggling their toes or rubbing their feet together. Ppl clicking pens. Tapping noises. Wet socks. lol I can keep going... The words "good enough..." Ppl who don't have manners...
  • hangryhamster
    hangryhamster Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The sound of dishes being put away.
    Sudden loud noises.
    People too lazy to type entire words. "nd" instead of "and".
    "&&" one "&" is fine, stop it.
    "Bae"
    "Good on you"
    People who drink diet soda.
    Kanye West.
  • Fitnessinspotogo
    Fitnessinspotogo Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    When young people get on these threads and make it awkward
  • sugaandgrits
    sugaandgrits Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    irrationally? okay, slow drivers.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Birds
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    People not answering their cell phones and leaving them home all the time like they're a house phone...lol
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Arriving to a doctor's office on time for an appt and having to wait over 30 minutes to be seen! WTF, your time is not more important then mine doc. That's why I made an appointment!!! This actually goes the same for any scheduled appointment.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Squirrels. Hate it when those fockers run across the road as if it's some sort of initiation to a secret squirrel club.
  • no_pink_skirts
    no_pink_skirts Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    The people who try to justify selfie sticks...no one wants to steal your *kitten* phone. I have my own phone that I picked out and has all my crap in it-I don't want your garbage *kitten* phone! Hella egotistical!
  • yourradimradletshug
    yourradimradletshug Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    The people who try to justify selfie sticks...no one wants to steal your *kitten* phone. I have my own phone that I picked out and has all my crap in it-I don't want your garbage *kitten* phone! Hella egotistical!

Oh my gosh you read my mind cause I was just about to post selfie sticks!