Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    Couponers
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    people that dont yield
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    It annoys me when I read ppl spell things wrong in these forums. It makes me wanna loose my mind :p

Never loose your mind, you could die. Maybe you could lose it though?
  • tretoptreece
    tretoptreece Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    It annoys me when I read ppl spell things wrong in these forums. It makes me wanna loose my mind :p

People who ask me to spell everything for them.

And the cereal eaters!
  • TxRottie81
    TxRottie81 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    People who drive above 20mph in my neighborhood, while texting/talking on their phones and are completely obvious to the children/families they pass..... you hit my kid you better hope the police respond quickly for your sake..
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Sharts
  • maeld51
    maeld51 Posts: 3,415 Member
    Options
    It's the GULF of Mexico, NOT,
    GOLF of Mexico
  • blu_de_ville
    blu_de_ville Posts: 4,296 Member
    Options
    0pu7p2tli4a4.jpg

• cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    People that post long posts without a single punctuation mark!
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I hate guys that are extremely aggressive or persistent. It's like really give me some space here I also hate guys that are overtly sexual it's like don't make it so known. To me those things make me despise them more and it's such a turn off I can't even stand to look at the guy.
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    When people use loose instead of lose.
  • richardositosanchez
    richardositosanchez Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    People who are chronically late or laggers. They'll say "I'll be there at 1:00pm" and then at 1:20pm they text saying they are running late. No duh! Or people who make vague plans to meet up with you but when they finally decide on a time it's about 5 - 8 hours later. They really expect you to sit around that long waiting for them? No!
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Overall I am a quiet calm person. However.....

Bicyclists who weave in between traffic and don't obey basic rules of the road = future hood ornaments B)
    People who can't parallel park
    Bobbleheads - those annoying people who can't just give a straight yes or no - but rather agree and then NEVER FOLLOW THROUGH
    People who try to be an expert on every topic - hahaha.... I love politely boxing them into their ignorance >:)

My solution......
    I try to figure out if there is a lesson to be learned. What is my part of the situation? Then keep calm, pray & forgive!
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Rats
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Secretaries reading personal information of yours that is meant for the eyes of their boss, whether it be financial or otherwise.

Boy, do I have to hold back an attitude when that happens.

And I'm generally a very chill person.

But that is just... Wooowee.
  • mom216
    mom216 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Rats

just ewwwwwww!

• FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    when people don't finish their
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    1. I also hate waiting for someone. How disrespectful, WTF!! now I leave.

2. Double hate this, more like pissed. Dog poo on the beach, where children are playing, and people are walking bare feet, WTF!!. I actually saw a dad, take his kids spade and take sea sand and cover it up, WTF!! Also on pathways, in parks, and cliff paths, WTF!!.

• 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I also hate adverts!! WTF, I don't give a *kitten* about your products, you are wasting my precious time! WTF!! Most of it is destroying this earth, you MF!!
    Lol in real life I don't like swearing!! But I seriously hate that *kitten*, and I don't know how else to say it.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    People who use WTF a lot.