Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Screaming kids in public and the parents who do nothing about it.

You might be used to it, but the rest of us aren't! Please calm your kid down!

someday you will have children and i promise I won't care if they scream through the store while you try your best to get your shopping done while soothing a teething/colicky/hurting little one.

even though right now this comment makes me slightly irrationally angry. lol :)

Actually I won't since I'm staunchly childfree by choice. No babies will ever come from me. No man in the world will ever convince me to change my mind and I would rather end up alone. No joke.

Which reminds me. Bingoes about me being childfree when I come out of the closet piss me off too.

I'm also childfree, so it makes me irrationally angry how few people are willing to admit it. I understand... society treats us like we are serial killers, but it is hard to find a woman to date when wanting kids is a dealbreaker for me and they won't say they are childfree.

Even worse: I once messaged a childfree woman on a dating site. She responded asking why I don't want kids. I honestly answered that they are annoying and expensive. She sent back and said she couldn't date someone who didn't like kids... seriously?! (She is one of those childfree people that absolutely loves kids, but doesn't want any of her own - she understands THAT, but not how someone could find that kids are annoying and expensive?!.)

That or she was lying about being childfree. Trust me. There are some people who will lie about being childfree and then start asking questions like that. It sounds like she was lying to you and when you told her the truth, her true colors came out.

You're very fortunate to not have been oopsed (tricked into getting her pregnant).

Which also reminds me. People who trick their partners into parenthood by lying about being on birth control or tampering with their partners' birth control make my blood boil! I want to commit violence when I hear about it! :angry:

I can't be "oopsed" - I've had a vasectomy. It annoys me too, though, when people try to do that. It's dishonest at best.

Yayyy! :smiley: you're lucky, it's a huge pain in the *kitten* for me to get my tubes tied. Even in a liberal state like mine.

That also reminds me, it pisses me off to no end when doctors think that 24 is too young to decide to never want kids and to take permanent precautions against pregnancy, yet they're perfectly fine with a 16 year old who chooses to keep a pregnancy.

My doctor wouldn't do it for me when I was 37!

my good friend had two kids by 24 and was told to "wait a bit" to see if she changed her mind. *kitten* that.

My doctor said that to me after my second child at 26. He had kids around the same time I did so I asked him "Do YOU want more kids!?" He said "I see your point." He then scheduled my tubal ligation straight away. Lol!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    HollyMGT wrote: »
    I hate when people walk on my carpet with their shoes on. GROSS! Do they have any idea of all the nasty things they may have walked in then track on my carpet?

Also, people who always think they're a blameless victim rather than taking responsibility for their actions and choices.

People who make me take my shoes off indoors.

• The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    People who do nothing but complain about everything ALL day long!
  • DarthMetalHead
    DarthMetalHead Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    People in general muhahahaha
  • DarthMetalHead
    Options
    Also, crappy Internet/wi-fi connections
  • Meglep24
    Meglep24 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Empty ice trays
  • DarthMetalHead
    Options
    Meglep24 wrote: »
    Empty ice trays

This too... *kitten*!
  • gaborszollosy
    gaborszollosy Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wind smashing doors
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Negative people
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Meglep24 wrote: »
    Empty ice trays

This too... *kitten*!

Ya,, thats almost as bad as empty toilet paper rolls !
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    Options
    When driving down the road people who slam on the breaks and drive UNDER the speed limit because they see a cop checking speed or one comes up behind them!!
  • conqueringsquidlette
    conqueringsquidlette Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not alone here - who else hates the vernacular usage of the word toxins?

Unless they're talking about an actual biologically produced poison from a plant or an animal, I will immediately stop listening/reading there.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not alone here - who else hates the vernacular usage of the word toxins?

Unless they're talking about an actual biologically produced poison from a plant or an animal, I will immediately stop listening/reading there.

That and using the word "journey" to describe anything but a trip. ugh.

• spulia1
    spulia1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Every single topic in the Chit Chat, Fun, and Games forum.
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Missed calls from private numbers.
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    when I'm with someone but they are more into their phone than anything else. or... when I try to talk someone but they ignore me to avoid the situation.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    When someone I don't know doesn't leave a vm. Sorry people, if I don't know you I'm not picking it up!
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    When someone I don't know doesn't leave a vm. Sorry people, if I don't know you I'm not picking it up!

WoRd!^*
  • GoJul18
    GoJul18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    When I hear stories of child or animal abuse.
  • Vetey
    Vetey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    People who say they hate cats. Like, how do you hate a species of animals without knowing them? Especially people who has never owned any cats. I would understand if you've owned some and they were just total a-holes to you.