Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    My pms food cravings. FFS don't tempt me because I will eat all the calories right now and not gaf. And......I totally bought toaster strudels like 3 weeks ago and haven't opened the box AND apparently they now have EVEN MORE FROSTING! That box will be eviscerated by Monday. Good thing I just got new running shoes.

also, I hate when my fingers are cold (always) and my effing ring won't stay on right because it's just loose enough to rotate at will, especially while typing.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    spulia1 wrote: »
    Every single topic in the Chit Chat, Fun, and Games forum.

You sound like a fun guy @spulia1
  • Ssthrnbby
    Ssthrnbby Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Being pinched! I will go crazy
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    spulia1 wrote: »
    Every single topic in the Chit Chat, Fun, and Games forum.

Then why are you on this one?
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    When someone who just got done smoking walks up to me real close and wants to have a conversation. Stay outside for a few minutes to air it out and chew some gum people.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Not angry...just irrationally annoyed.

Misuse of "advise" and "advice"
  • Noelv1976
    Options

Kinda like their, there they're
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    When I am with someone and they constantly text and mess with their cell phone. It's rude.
  • Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

Yes!!!
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

Yes!!!

Also like loose, lose
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    When people purposely pass your post just so they can respond to someone else above who they clearly have the hots for! Rude!!! :angry:

Just add theirs on your response People!!!
  • MonkeyMel21
    edited August 2015
    Options
    When people purposely pass your post just so they can respond to someone else above who they clearly have the hots for! Rude!!! :angry:

hahaha! omg, that has happened to me, it does make me irrationally angry!
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    When someone tickles me. :unamused:
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    That last sip of coffee before the mug is empty. :'( Combination of angry and sad. I guess that makes me Sangry?
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options

Yeah, can almost make one feel invisible at times.
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    tinaolsson wrote: »

Yup. I've accidentally kicked girls out of instinct on that one. My mother too. :(
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    tinaolsson wrote: »

Yup. I've accidentally kicked girls out of instinct on that one. My mother too. :(

Haha yeah the amount of times I've kicked people. Even kicked my boyfriend in the balls. His fault though. :lol:
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,188 Member
    Options
    Self proclaimed beer or wine connoisseurs! I hate when people tell me they need to “introduce” me to “good” beer or wine just because they don’t like what I’m drinking . Go pound sand buddy…I’m enjoying this and did not ask for your “expert” opinion. Introduce yourself to the exit please. :p
  • bepeejaye
    bepeejaye Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Joshacham wrote: »
    The faux outrage brigade that bring out their pitchforks and torches out at any perceived injustice that the media flashes in front of them without the full story behind it. The latest faux outrage brigade's imperial march? Cecil the Lion. The "famous" lion that no one knew of until recently because of the news.

^^This! It seems the media (all forms) has now become the judge, jury and executioner, and cares not about facts, science, research, investigation, (irrefutable) proof, etc, as long as the story spun fits their narrative.

My irrational anger is ladies with uneven nail lengths (some fingernails are short, some long, worse - long toenails); or a man with one long nail on the small finger, or any long nails for that matter - why oh why!!!
  • jensquish1
    jensquish1 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    When I get a sonic blast or something and they don't fill the clear cup topper thing with whipped cream. I mean who wants a half assed topped sonic blast??