• SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Facebook posts by people with crappy opinions
  • danduffell
    danduffell Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    When I get woken up before my alarm goes off !!! I set it for 8 darn it and I am not getting up before hand !
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    lislisa123 wrote: »
    When people cheat on their partners. Especially when they act like cheating is not a big deal and everyone does it. Nope! There are loyal people out their and I wish there were more. Anyways, I always get heated on that topic. I can't stand cheaters.

Totally irrational rage you should be medicated
  • melifornia
    melifornia Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    A lot of these are RATIONAL reasons to get angry, but they still made me chuckle or nod my head in agreement.

Here's my IRRATIONAL reason: William Shatner

I don't know why, but since I was a little kid, he's made me angry. I couldn't watch Star Trek because of him (thank goodness for Patrick Stewart and TNG!). I've had several opportunities to meet him over the years, but never have because I'm worried that I'll be really pissy at him for no reason!
  • SubZeroDude
    Options
    Facebook posts by people with crappy opinions

like i said, people on the internet. amirite?

I can't handle facebook anymore. It's nuts. Like, cot dayum...
  • EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    Individuals that are judge mental and quick to form "cliques" and harass other individuals, seriously been here a couple of days and its surreal! Id like for these individuals to message me privately and tell me what they say behind my back to me directly. Its easy to gain "strength" behind a keyboard isn't?
  • SubZeroDude
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Individuals that are judge mental and quick to form "cliques" and harass other individuals, seriously been here a couple of days and its surreal! Id like for these individuals to message me privately and tell me what they say behind my back to me directly. Its easy to gain "strength" behind a keyboard isn't?

Please marry me

EDIT: We made a geek thread, so... uhhh.... yeah
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    freak4iron wrote: »
    When people cheat on their partners. Especially when they act like cheating is not a big deal and everyone does it. Nope! There are loyal people out their and I wish there were more. Anyways, I always get heated on that topic. I can't stand cheaters.

Let me guess, your a cheater or have cheated before.
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Screaming kids in public and the parents who do nothing about it.

You might be used to it, but the rest of us aren't! Please calm your kid down!
  • melifornia
    melifornia Posts: 227 Member
    Options

Pretty sure @freak4iron was being sarcastic. That's a totally rational reason to be angry.

• freak4iron
    Options
    melifornia wrote: »

Pretty sure @freak4iron was being sarcastic. That's a totally rational reason to be angry.

Lol thank you!

• SubZeroDude
    Options
    He was one of the users of ashley madsion whos identity was publicized via hacking hehehehe
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    He was one of the users of ashley madsion whos identity was publicized via hacking hehehehe

Haha, good one. :)
  • freak4iron
    Options
    Lmao!
  • EnrgizerBnny
    EnrgizerBnny Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options

Please marry me

Lol thanks For the Smile I really didn't want to smile at all!
  • IronBatMaiden
    IronBatMaiden Posts: 378 Member
    Options

someday you will have children and i promise I won't care if they scream through the store while you try your best to get your shopping done while soothing a teething/colicky/hurting little one.

even though right now this comment makes me slightly irrationally angry. lol :)

Actually I won't since I'm staunchly childfree by choice. No babies will ever come from me. No man in the world will ever convince me to change my mind and I would rather end up alone. No joke.

Which reminds me. Bingoes about me being childfree when I come out of the closet piss me off too.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

We were all a screaming child in public at some point in our life. And just as we annoyed people then, so too will our future generations continue to do so!

insomnia

This.
  • SubZeroDude
    Options

Please marry me

Lol thanks For the Smile I really didn't want to smile at all!

You not wanting to smile makes me irrationally angry tbh