Master Cleanser

1235»

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    I'm 2 bowel cleanses in for my lifetime, and the 3rd is looming this summer as I'm due for my colonoscopy. Why the everloving hell someone would intentionally crap their brains out is beyond me. I mean I really wish I didn't have to have 8"-10" of my colon removed, and I really REALLY wish my GI hadn't found a precancerous polyp while doing a scope to confirm diverticula (which is why I had to have part of my colon out). I have to do it every 5 years for life now because of that stupid polyp, and had been banking on not having to go back for 20 years.

Don't crap your brains out in the name of weight loss.

This should be on a fitspo poster or a calender or something.

ygy5wy4c6qqr.jpg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    I'm 2 bowel cleanses in for my lifetime, and the 3rd is looming this summer as I'm due for my colonoscopy. Why the everloving hell someone would intentionally crap their brains out is beyond me. I mean I really wish I didn't have to have 8"-10" of my colon removed, and I really REALLY wish my GI hadn't found a precancerous polyp while doing a scope to confirm diverticula (which is why I had to have part of my colon out). I have to do it every 5 years for life now because of that stupid polyp, and had been banking on not having to go back for 20 years.

Don't crap your brains out in the name of weight loss.

This should be on a fitspo poster or a calender or something.

ygy5wy4c6qqr.jpg

<3
  • PrizePopple
    Someone needs to make that their profile picture! And that image should be trotted out every time someone mentions doing a cleanse or whatnot

Ask and ye shall receive! Granted the updating of profile pictures in forums takes longer than my 7 year old getting ready in the morning... :grumble:
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Also, try probiotics before resorting to... shudder... "transplants." God. The amount of puking I'd do from that would probably kill me from dehydration lol.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 18,047 Member
    Totally saving that image for repeat use in cleanse and teatox threads.
  • PrizePopple
    35833029.jpg
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    LMAO! Or is that considered a cleanse? B)