One Year In, 76 pounds down (Long and full of photos)

Options

Replies

• khill5555
    khill5555 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing and inspiring us to keep on track!
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Super inspiring, thank you
  • mrmdm
    mrmdm Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good Job! You look good!
  • lillyrose2020
    lillyrose2020 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Wow you can really see the difference! Well done on your hard work and thanks for sharing :smiley:
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.thanks for posting.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thank you for having the confidence to post that :) and way to go lady!
  • JamieATX
    JamieATX Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love it! Love you! You are awesome!

• LouiseHappy
    LouiseHappy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow! It will definitely inspire me to keep going. Thank you for sharing your story, especially ab the plateau part lol
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    You rock my world, girlfriend! You're such an inspiration. You look AMAZING and you are amazing.
  • TraceyMorris1470
    TraceyMorris1470 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You made my day!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You look incredible. Love your yoga poses. I have started yoga since a few months and I see fantastic results. At 62, my bone density in spine has increased and doctor was surprised. My blood pressure is better. No more wheezing. I am very committed this time and hopefully I will have something to post like you did. Thanks for sharing your story and inspiring me.
  • Briael
    Briael Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, job well done. Hope all the learning you've done will help you in maintenance. Best wishes to you. :)
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    You are the picture of perseverance. Gorgeous!! Your hard work and commitment paid off. WELL DONE :heart:
  • DayByDayGetStronger
    DayByDayGetStronger Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hold on, let me pick up my jaw off the floor so I can type. Oh--My--God!!! You are adorable and so petite now:) I'd give you a big hug if you were in my presence. The look on your face is enough to explain how happy you are with your accomplishments. WAY TO GO SISTAH!!
  • Terrin41
    Terrin41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look amazing!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    JamieATX wrote: »
    Love it! Love you! You are awesome!

Love you too, sister :)

Thanks again all - your words mean a lot.
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Super accomplishment! I'm so jealous of your flexible pose - if only I could be that bendy, lol!
    Stories like this really do help others to see what is possible with commitment. Well done. :)
    I'm down 78 pounds, still about 40 to go. I read these success stories to remind myself that in time I'll be one of them too. Thank you for sharing.
  • BrownyPoints54
    BrownyPoints54 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look beautiful! (you were always beautiful, but more now because you seem so much happier!)
  • happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and inspiring.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!