Your Little Successes This Week ...

Options

Replies

• LacednLace
    LacednLace Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    kayfaei wrote: »
    I ordered a scale to weigh food

One of the best investments you can make!!! It's made a huge difference.
  • juleszephyr
    juleszephyr Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Despite being very emotional this week, I have stayed on track and not binged (like I normally do when I feel like this). Only 3 lbs to UGW so really want to get there before my birthday in 5 weeks.
  • evivahealth
    evivahealth Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Made it back to the gym for the first time in a month :)
  • hmck123
    hmck123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I added 1km onto my running distance so hit 10km this week and it only took me 3 more minutes than running 9km :D Had a big slice of birthday cake to celebrate!
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I got a black forest cake for sis in law's bday. Now my past "diet frame of mind" would have passed on it then binged when I got home in secret. Instead I had the TINIEST piece, enjoyed it, logged it. No at home binge.
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    I have officially walked to work every day this week and will walk tomorrow!
  • gabylewis22
    gabylewis22 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym two days in a row! Personal achievement for me!
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,870 Member
    Options
    I'm going out to a formal event this evening, and so yesterday I tried on a dress which I haven't worn in at least a year. Back then, I had to stop wearing it because it was beginning to fit like a sausage casing.

Yesterday, when I tried it on I discovered ... it's a little bit too big for me now!! That dress has never been too big for me!! I was looking at myself in the mirror at different angles thinking that the dress hangs entirely differently from what I remember.

I'm definitely going to wear it ... while I still can! :smiley:
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I measured and weighed all my food this week...and learned to like it!
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I'm going out to a formal event this evening, and so yesterday I tried on a dress which I haven't worn in at least a year. Back then, I had to stop wearing it because it was beginning to fit like a sausage casing.

Yesterday, when I tried it on I discovered ... it's a little bit too big for me now!! That dress has never been too big for me!! I was looking at myself in the mirror at different angles thinking that the dress hangs entirely differently from what I remember.

I'm definitely going to wear it ... while I still can! :smiley:

Me ... about 3 years ago

6946304417_c3442d3df9.jpg

Me ... now

17349167173_de8e11590a.jpg

• NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I got back in this fave dress of mine for the first time in 3 years. It's now too big on the bust and back so I've got to have it taken in!!!
    i237xo3e70w6.jpg
  • Frankie_Felinius
    Frankie_Felinius Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Getting to 180.0 (I was hoping for 179.? but I'll take it). Only gaining 1.6 over my days off. I usually gain 3-4 then lose it plus some weekly. Posting a pic on IG of me in a sports bra and undies. I have had body issues for years and years and as I was getting ready for a bike ride the other day, I caught my reflection in a mirror and thought...hmm...not bad. Big deal for me!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Getting to 180.0 (I was hoping for 179.? but I'll take it). Only gaining 1.6 over my days off. I usually gain 3-4 then lose it plus some weekly. Posting a pic on IG of me in a sports bra and undies. I have had body issues for years and years and as I was getting ready for a bike ride the other day, I caught my reflection in a mirror and thought...hmm...not bad. Big deal for me!

My weight loss progress has always been down a couple of pounds up a couple of pounds with a general downward trend over time. To counteract the issues I have with the scale bouncing all over the place, I only weigh myself every two weeks. this reduces that constant up and down business.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm workiing on establishing a habit of meditating and this week I'm just not consistent, but my success is I'm viewing it as progress that I'm sticking with it, not as a falure that I'm not perfect.
  • Machka9
    Options
    I went to the Dr about a week ago, and showed her how much I lost since the last time I was in. She was both surprised and delighted ... and more than happy to send me for blood cholesterol testing.

Last time I went, mine was 5.2. Sort of in the range of borderline high, depending on who you talk to.

This time ... 4.2. :smiley::smiley:

My thrilled Dr rang me to give me the good news today. :)
  • hmck123
    hmck123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Lost another 3lbs, taking me down to 132lbs - I've only weighed this little at one point in my life before (apart from childhood), so any weight I lose now will make me the slimmest I've ever been :D And I got my running up to 11km, which means I can eat loads more snacks and it be ok!
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Bought myself a fit bit on the weekend and my 10000 steps yesterday!!!
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I got laid.
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    After a month of inactivity because of a medical issue, I am now cleared to get gradually active again. So I rode my bike to the produce market