Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,870 Member
    Options
    Many great 'little successes' here. :)
  • Machka9
    Options
    Today I had a bit of a laugh. I have a small collection of straight skirts (pencil skirts) which I grew out of. I haven't had a chance to wear them to work until this week, so I selected one which was quite tight the last time I wore it ... and it is too loose!! I'm wearing it today, but it is just barely hanging on my hips. I've overshot an entire collection of clothes ... couldn't wear them before because I was too big ... can barely wear them now because they are too big. :smiley:
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I drank alot of water! I have been workin on this!
  • teahlee123
    teahlee123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was able to wear a pair of size 5 shorts today:) I was a size 13 (that was a tad bit tight) at christmas so yeah....one happy lady right here!!!!!
  • joyfulton94
    joyfulton94 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have overcame my TOM workout paranoia. I usually flat out refuse to do anything during TOM because I have endometriosis and a lot of pain. Yesterday I did 20 min of Yoga and today a 20 min 1 mile walk! First time ever being active during TOM, I'm so proud!!
  • Machka9
    Options
    I work on the 5th floor of an office building.

When I was at my heaviest, I did try to walk all the way up a couple times ... but I had to take several breaks, and if anyone had seen me as I neared the top, they would have probably sought medical attention for me.

However, as I've been losing weight, I climb those stairs every now and then and it has been getting easier.

Today, the lifts were out of order.

So, another co-worker and I walked up. I had the additional challenge of a somewhat heavy backpack. Nevertheless ... I made it all the way up, no stopping for breaks, and not even puffing and panting all that hard. :)
  • Machka9
    Options
    I'm into a skirt I wore in high school ... many, many years ago!! It's a straight/pencil skirt so a classic style, but I really have no idea why I hung onto it all these years. Nevertheless, I tried it on last night ... and it fits! So I wore it to work today. :)
  • Venus_Red
    Venus_Red Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This is a dumb one. I weighed this morning after what I knew was a great week only to find a .75 loss. I was pissed. Pissed to the point of wanting to go and blow it with a food tantrum that was probably going to involve mozzarella sticks and curse words.

Then I showered and got dressed to discover Aunt Flo. So I realized what the problem was before I went lashed out at it. Lol-that's my win right now :)
  • misskarne
    misskarne Posts: 1,767 Member
    Options
    Then I showered and got dressed to discover Aunt Flo. So I realized what the problem was before I went lashed out at it. Lol-that's my win right now :)

In a similar vein, I injured myself on Monday night early in my practice session, so I couldn't have my coaching time. I was so angry and frustrated that I almost stopped in at the takeaway on my way home - and then I shouted "NO!" as I was driving and drove home and ate what I planned for dinner. :)
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I found the most adorable trench coat when I went out shopping. If this was ten months ago and I was still a 3X-4X, I would've stared longingly at it and walked away, feeling awful about myself. But I bought it in a size 14, and it looks fabulous. Total victory :)

YES!!!!!!!!!!! i LOVE having more clothing options as ive gotten smaller!

and last night when i was in bed, i was rubbing my forehead and noticed i have bones .... around my temple... ive never felt bones there before LOLOLOLOL