Hey women

Options

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    It's a personal preference. I don't care what people think of my beard. I suppose I would shave it off if my wife asked me to, but, luckily, she likes it.
  • purplerosemfp
    purplerosemfp Posts: 152 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Because it covers 2 thirds of your face so we don't have to look at your ugly mugs when we talk to them lol

A bit like when you guys look at our boobs you think they look great because you can only see a third of them at the top you can't see what's hiding below I.e. Tissues or chicken fillets.

I don't like beards a bit of stubble is sexy on some people
  • alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I dig the beards. But it can't be too long or it just freaks me out!
  • PaperSt
    PaperSt Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Do not like beards at all. No facial hair. I hate how it looks and I hate how it feels.
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Biologically ingrained, shows us subconsciously that you are a man's man and ready for le sexy time to produce little mini versions of the two. Also, nicely trimmed stubble is just hot AF
  • TheSunshineQueen
    TheSunshineQueen Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I personally prefer a clean-shaven face, but some guys look really gorgeous with the right amount of (neat!) facial hair--particularly brunettes and red-heads. Nothing too crazy, though! I shouldn't be able to braid it or anything, haha.

• RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    Something for everyone
    half-bearded-man-arrested-11950-1256227594-68.jpg
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    RunTimer wrote: »
    Something for everyone

LMAO
  • nomad5326
    nomad5326 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I like my women clean shaven. Oh, wrong question....
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    guys with beards/facial hair = bad *kitten*... guys without beards/facial hair= 12 year olds
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Some men cant pull off the look so it isnt always appealing. I think I like the stubble look better but it doesnt always feel so hot . Full beards - Im not a fan
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Biologically ingrained, shows us subconsciously that you are a man's man and ready for le sexy time to produce little mini versions of the two. Also, nicely trimmed stubble is just hot AF

what she said
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    Shaved my goatee off about a month ago. Still can't decide if it is better with or without.
    khyf19ohe6cd.jpg6meqvv5iaa5c.png

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    Shaved my goatee off about a month ago. Still can't decide if it is better with or without.
    khyf19ohe6cd.jpg6meqvv5iaa5c.png

Without
  • EmpireApple
    EmpireApple Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Love mine... and ive always drank the local beer and worn flannel since i was a kid. didnt know that was stylish now.

SO us bearded dudes are just bad *kitten* is what you ladies are telling me
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering about the same thing. When I was younger, beards were a turn off for me. I think it's just "in" right now. Just like caterpillar mustaches were "in" at one time. My husband has a nice beard now and I think it's very sexy especially when it's trimmed. I don't think I could ever love the long, bushy duck dynasty ones however.
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I don't like big beards....I like a few days stubble and then it needs trimming!! I always dread a guy having a big beard and dropping food in it lol yuk
  • lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    It's a well known fact men with stubble and beards make guys look so much hotter! Doesn't help most men who are clean shaven instantly look like they are about 14 again!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    As far as looks go, it totally depends on the man. But I'm not a fan of a beard on my partner. My husband would love to stop shaving, but he doesn't because he knows I don't like it.
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I like stubble. <3 But it really does depend on the guy...you can't give one answer for every guy.