Breast Lift

Options

Replies

• Cheeky_and_Geeky
    Cheeky_and_Geeky Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I'd get a lift & augmentation in a heartbeat after I'm done having kids. I can afford it so why not?
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Breast lift/implants is the way I want to go when I'm done with my weight loss.
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've noticed, big time, & I only lost 20 pounds. You'd be amazed at how different a 36D looks compared to a 34D. My boyfriend and I are both sad about the loss of boobage lol. After I have kids, I definitely would see if a lift would be possible.
  • TNM2014
    TNM2014 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes they can go away due to being fatty tissue. You have to do what is best for you and what is going to make you feel good about yourself. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • MizMiami305
    MizMiami305 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I lost 50# had no boobs, they were different sizes had to pad 1 to match, hated being naked with my hub. But now I just wanna b naked! :tongue:
    Fake it to make it! :drinker:

Realself.com is your BF!
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Yeah, 120lb's lost total here. Not happy with my boobies at all. Definately considering that and tummy tuck once I reach goal. After having my belly stretched beyond belief with my two boys, I could definately use one. In the meantime, it's push up bras for me. :)))
  • NRSPAM
    Options
    Anyone considering the mesh option might want to read this first

http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/breast-lift-mastopexy/breform-mastopexy-the-internal-bra-t161916.html

My boobs are not and have never been especially large but other half reckons more than a handful is a waste so never worried about it too much although doesn't every girl dream of having 'perfect' breasts at some point or another these days as we are presented with the celebrity image of what we should be aspiring to (yeah right!).

I've just seen far too many examples of where implants have gone wrong to consider it - I'd rather have slightly saggy natural boobs than a pair of mis-shapen/lumpy artificial looking rocks stuck to my chest and the fact there is even a small risk of that happening puts me off! Also with sagging I think you have to go for uplift as well as augmentation for a decent result or else the implants may just sit in what is currently the saggy part of the breast and look a bit odd. I believe augmentation is really for the twenty something's who want volume rather than uplift - and even then you are opening yourself up to a lifetime of maintenance of said implants. I also figure that as nature decided I'd look just fine with B cups that anything else might look out of kilter with the rest of me

Upon saying that everyone is different and realise for some their boobs are a source of constant misery which I'm sure isn't much fun and know it all works out OK for lots of people and their lives are transformed by having surgery - just not for me as would rather accept what I've got rather than change it and possibly **** it right up!

That sounds like a nightmare!!! Not sure where you live, but it says in the post, that this procedure is not performed here in the US. Sounds like it's for a good reason. ;)
  • uhhhahhhohah
    Options
    you all sound very self conscious about your breasts, maybe overly so, and i know it's important that you're happy with your own body and since i'm a guy it's impossible for me to comprehend the sort of pressure and stress women have to go through in relation to their body image so maybe this won't mean anything to anyone... but i can guarantee that all your husbands and boyfriends, current or future, all feel like they don't get to see or touch your breasts nearly enough - no matter how long the list of defects you can point out about them or how unperfect they may seem
  • NRSPAM
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Do you notice that after a significant amount of weight loss your boobs tend to lose there voluptuousness! I am seriously considering a breast lift and I haven't even had children yet. I lost 46 pound btw an I am the only one that notices this? I see celebrities on the tv all the time that lose a big amount of weight and they have no stretch marks, sagging skin etc.. I am doing something wrong or are these people having surgery?
    They'll never cop to surgery for their transformations. It will always be attributed to some BS diet that they claim did it for them or some "secret" workout program.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member

Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

You mean like mini trampolines???:laugh: :happy:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    People are saying that having babies ruins breasts. Well, that's not really true for everyone. I've had two babies and breastfed and I still have the perky breasts of a 19 year old (I'm 35). Maybe this is genetics, I was a youngish mom (young bodies are resilient), my breasts never changed that much in size, I don't have large breasts, I did not gain much weight at all (but had very healthy sized babies), I also didn't get stretch marks or loose skin so my skin must just be resilient. I also ate well for skin health and took good care of myself and stayed fit.
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    if you are planning on a family wait till your done, breastfeeding and subsequent weight loss has left me with fried eggs, will def be getting a lift when happy with my weight. Had my kids older though so maybe that makes it worse?
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    My upper chest is filling out with weight training but saggy boobs will stay saggy. Getting pec muscles will make you look like you have cleavage without wearing a bra.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    As long as my bobbies work I tend to think no to getting opperated on. I'd love them to be back "up" there but not sure it's worth the risks.
  • annie61702
    annie61702 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    you all sound very self conscious about your breasts, maybe overly so, and i know it's important that you're happy with your own body and since i'm a guy it's impossible for me to comprehend the sort of pressure and stress women have to go through in relation to their body image so maybe this won't mean anything to anyone... but i can guarantee that all your husbands and boyfriends, current or future, all feel like they don't get to see or touch your breasts nearly enough - no matter how long the list of defects you can point out about them or how unperfect they may seem

I think this is true. We women are much harder on ourselves than men are. Even if you think your breasts aren't perfect, most guys will still love them.
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Start lifting....your breasts won't get any bigger, but you'll build the muscle tissue up underneath....making the ladies look perkier.....and perkiness beats big, droopy, saggy ones any day of the week!

HA! Lifting will NOT fix sagging boobies. It will not tighten your skin, it will do nothing but build some muscle underneath. Since women don't bulk up like men do, you will not be able to reverse a DDD to D boob loss by lifting weights. Saggy boobies will still be saggy.

I'm getting all my skin nipped, tucked and lifted once I reach and maintain my goal for a year past having my last child (which we think we're done having). My doc says that will probably result in an additional 10-15lb loss and much better fitting clothes.

Incorrect.. I went from a 42 DD to a 34 C - I had lost 95lb, I took up whitewater kayaking which gave me immensely strong pecs My boobs were perky. Work on your pecs and there's no need for evasive surgery. Kayaking was my way, I'm sure lifting would be similar in building the muscle needed to fix the sag.

I agree with this. I've lost almost 65lbs and lifted through my journey and through the journey while lifting i feel mine are perkier now. My arms also look less lunch lady and my shoulders have more definition which makes the whole top half look even nicer! And even if lifting didn't help with this issue it wouldn't mean you wasted time lifting. You would still be getting fitter and healthier!!! <3lifting =D

Less lunch lady! LOL :laugh:

I have seen positive effects on my chest with lifting too... I think. I lost about 30 pounds before I started lifting and I was NOT liking what was happening to the chesticles. I started lifting about 2 months ago and they seem less deflated in the last couple of weeks. Maybe my skin is just catching up with the loss. :shrug: I also drink tons of water and eat lots of protein and moisturize like crazy, so it could be many factors. I am certainly not genetically blessed in the skin or boob departments. :sad:
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    O.k. everyone seems to look at this from the saggy vs. perky side. Question - do you have sensitive breasts that give you lots of pleasure when you fool around? If so, getting breast surgery whether a lift and especially implants may make that aspect of your life non existent.

This is the reason I wouldn't have surgery. I have nothing against it. I am just as brainwashed as the next person who thinks big and round is best, but hearing about potential loss of sensitivity makes this a no-brainer for me. Not a risk I am willing to take.
  • ninja8tofu
    ninja8tofu Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Same here. I have gone down in size from a D to a B. However, weight lifting has helped immensely. I have 4 kids and breastfed 2 of them. I was worried what would happen, but they are looking pretty good.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Not everyone develops the perky little ski-slope breasts that you see in magazines & some of your girlfriends.

Those are the kind of breasts I have. And even then it's not every guys cup of tea. But, many guys love them, and my husband is crazy over them. I enjoy them as well. The best thing is how they have held up.
  • CeolaDavis
    Options
    Go ahead if you are so bothered with the way what your boobs look like. I' going for a breast implant surgery and a liposuction. Had a pre-op surgery with Dr.Ronald Levine his clinic in Toronto. He is my surgeon.
  • Prettypedalpower
    Options
    Hi there I've have the same problem my boobs have lost content and grown massively in length. I could tuck them into my underwear at one stage!! I kid you not. Admittedly they have shortened slightly but they are very unpleasing on the eye. So I'm having a breast lift without implants. I've very pale see through skin that wouldn't support implants. And I can't wait but I'm having a TT first as my abdomen is causing physical difficulties with the flapping.
    However I'm 37. I'm done having kids. I'd wait until after if your planning a family. I know weight gain finished my boobs off but pregnancy had already done it's job on them.
    As for celebrities I bet loads have work they just don't admit it. Skin tone colour also make slot of difference. Good luck ❤️????????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!