Breast Lift

Options
1235»

Replies

• kaitybee1
    Options
    I'm just glad I'm not the only one with any concerns about this sort of thing. I've been VERY self-conscious about my breasts since they first started coming in. I'm the only one of my friends without cleavage and my breasts have always been kinda small, which is not ideal with a round tummy, and one has always been at least half a cup-size bigger than the other. I do the best I can to find bras that fit, though it's nearly impossible to find my band-width in anything less than a D, and when I wear clothes you can hardly see the difference in size. But when I lose weight, the one always wants to disappear faster than the other one and that is very discouraging to me... I haven't been thinking about that so much as I've been trying to lose weight this time, my boyfriend has been so supportive that I've not even thought about it. But he mentioned tonight that they would get smaller as I lose weight and that brought back all my insecurities at once. I nearly cried. I did cry when he was gone, after we talked about it for a while. He assures me that he doesn't care how lop-sided they are or how small they get, and I can tell he means it. It's just something I've held onto for so long... He told me that if it really bothered me so much then he would help me save up for implants, but that he really only cares whether I'm healthy and happy. He even helped me do a little research on different types of implants and wouldn't leave me for the night until he was sure that I was okay, even though he has to get up at 3am for work. I love him so much. He really does make things like this so much easier. I just wish I could get over all my little insecurities. I know it may seem stupid and shallow to cry over something like boob-loss, but I just can't help it.....
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Bump. May need this info in the future.
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I've had a reduction....happy to talk to anyone who has questions. It's pretty much the same surgery as a lift (same incisions). Mine was about 7 years ago....best thing I ever did! I don't even know what I was before but after surgery I was a big C, small D. The weight is totally different after surgery (SO much better/perkier...even for still being kind big). I would do it all over again for sure! I have gained weight since then (20 lbs)....and they have gotten bigger :-( so here I am, trying to lose the weight and hoping they keep some kind of shape/perkiness! But if you are considering that type of surgery (reduction/lift) do your research and get a great Dr......it's totally worth it!
  • angieteaguekearns
    angieteaguekearns Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    A lift may affect your ability to breastfeed.
  • MsLaTisha83
    MsLaTisha83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I already know my boobs are going to shrink. Before I gained 40+ lbs, they were pretty small. The only good thing that has come with my weight gain is my breast size and even now they are still barely a C-Cup. I'm not looking forward to them going away. :-( I would consider breast augmentation if I could afford it which is a big "if"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!