You have 415 calories left for the day and you have to eat fast food....

Options
What do you get?

Replies

• girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Hmm I like the wendy's apple walnut salad but would have to be mindful of the dressing, cheese, etc to get it to 415 kcals.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Chick fil a waffle fries.
  • MomTo3Lovez
    MomTo3Lovez Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Depends, where are you going? There are wraps at different chains that aren't too terrible calorie wise if you sub the crispy for the grilled chicken.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    big mac, no special sauce, small fry
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I have had Arby's on the brain, so I'm going to say a beef and cheddar sandwich for 450 cals. You can take the stairs to make up the rest.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    DQ has a great new chicken burger...with bacon, swiss cheese and a chibata bun...side salad...410 calories. I had that on Friday.

or their Grilled chicken salad with cheese and bacon is 360.

or McDonalds grilled chicken wrap and a side salad. or 6 piece nuggets and side salad.
  • MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Veggie burger and side salad, light or no dressing, and diet coke would probably fit, depending on the place. A kids meal might, as well.
  • Kristyai3
    Kristyai3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    McDonald's Grilled Chicken Bacon Ranch Salad with fat free balsamic vinegar dressing. 260 calories before the dressing.
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Chick-fil-a fries
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Why do you have eat fast food? I'd go get a sandwich at Panera or Potbelly (love me a hot sammich!).
  • FoxyMars25
    FoxyMars25 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of options depending on where you are going. Most fast food chains have their nutrition online.

or if you do go over your calories, just subtract the amount you went over from tomorrow's calories.
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I’d go for Wendy’s too. I love their options and the very detailed nutritional info. I’d get two grilled chicken snack wraps without the smokey mustard sauce (440, 36 protein), or the apple cashew chicken full-size salad (360 cal, 33 protein with dressing). So yum.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Quarter pounder no cheese, unsweet tea. It would put me 5 calories over but I am fine with that.
  • tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Well it doesnt have to be fast food but I will be getting something from a restaurant.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    SuggaD wrote: »
    Why do you have eat fast food? I'd go get a sandwich at Panera or Potbelly (love me a hot sammich!).

why not?

start a non fast food thread if it concerns you so much...
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wendy's Jr. cheeseburger is tasty.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Big Mac with no Special Sauce?!? Sacrilege!!
  • youngmommy2
    youngmommy2 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    unfortunately I eat fast food more than I wold like These are my go to's
    I like McDonald's southwest salad and only use half a packet of dressing. comes out to 340 calories
    Wendy's has good salads just watch the dressing
    Wendy's small chili, garden side salad(no dressing) and 4 piece spicy nugget. only about 350 calories for all that. I put some of the chili on the salad smile:
  • tbullucks2006
    tbullucks2006 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

Big Mac with no Special Sauce?!? Sacrilege!!