You have 415 calories left for the day and you have to eat fast food....

Options

Replies

• Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Popeye's three chicken spicy strips with green beans
  • nikkerbob
    nikkerbob Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The wraps at KFC are REALLY good and under 300 calories and was nice and filling !!! or even a wrap from McDonalds will be fine as well. or there is always "Healthy" subway
  • AJOjr
    AJOjr Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    3 Taco Bell Fresco beef tacos, it comes to 420 calories, so I'd go for a walk after.
  • S0vi
    S0vi Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Go on a walk and earn 200 calories back and poof...
  • thismamarox
    thismamarox Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Del Taco's regular crunchy beef tacos are only 130 calories each :)
  • oriday64
    oriday64 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sausage link, BBQ sauce and vinegar cole slaw. That's a Texas 400 calories (or less)!
  • ljk0615
    ljk0615 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Market salad from chik fil a with reduced fat berry vinaigrette dressing. 310 calories. 100 to spare! I love this salad.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Emilia777 wrote: »
    JSurita2 wrote: »
    SuggaD wrote: »
    Why do you have eat fast food? I'd go get a sandwich at Panera or Potbelly (love me a hot sammich!).

I agree with this. Is it that you want to eat fast food or is that truly your only option?

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to eat fast food.

I didn’t know you could get a big mac around 400 cals by skipping the sauce. Noted…

I don't think you can; a Quarter Pounder without cheese is 400 calories. Big Mac without sauce is around 468 calories. If you get the Big Mac without sauce and cheese you could do it - it's about the same as the quarter pounder without cheese.

• wizzybeth
    Options
    I have had Arby's on the brain, so I'm going to say a beef and cheddar sandwich for 450 cals. You can take the stairs to make up the rest.

I'm with Arby's. Plain roast beef though, no cheddar.

Agreed. It's the equivalent of Cheez Whiz anyway - not real cheese.
  • wizzybeth
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Why do you have eat fast food? I'd go get a sandwich at Panera or Potbelly (love me a hot sammich!).

why not?

start a non fast food thread if it concerns you so much...

I asked a simple question. Are you the fast food police or something? Chill!

and I asked a simpler question "why not?"

The OP said "you have to eat fast food." I travel often and that has never been an issue for me so I ask, why do you have to eat fast food? I didn't say there was anything wrong with eating fast food, if that's your thing. It's not mine and I've yet to be in a position where I "have to eat fast food."

Well maybe fast food is the only option. I was once in a small town in Virginia on Labor Day and the ONLY places open were fast food joints or Appleby's. All the other places were closed for the holiday. Maybe budget requires fast food rather than sit down. Maybe location. The thread was soliciting fast food suggestions under 415 calories. It's not that puzzling or complicated...

• wizzybeth
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    I guess some kind of burger then throw out the bun and just eat the meat? and water or diet soda. That's the only way I can think of to get the calories that "low" from fast food.

You can eat a Big Mac without sauce/without cheese, or a Quarter Pounder without cheese, for 400 calories. With the bun, and with tomato, lettuce, ketchup, and onions.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    A Big Mac with no sauce or cheese is 390.

I've never had a Big Mac. It's just 2 patties separated by another layer of bread, right? I'm trying to figure out how that is 30 calories lower than the Quarter Pounder with no cheese. The QP has more protein and fat and fewer carbs I guess. The patties must be different sizes. I thought that the BM used two QP patties.
  • debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Popeye's three chicken spicy strips with green beans
    OMG I miss Popeye's. No locations is Edmonton :(

• debsdoingthis
    debsdoingthis Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

I've never had a Big Mac. It's just 2 patties separated by another layer of bread, right? I'm trying to figure out how that is 30 calories lower than the Quarter Pounder with no cheese. The QP has more protein and fat and fewer carbs I guess. The patties must be different sizes. I thought that the BM used two QP patties.
    Big Mac patties are laughably small. So small I'm surprised they have that many calories

• mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you are missing in your macros for the day. I once topped off my buckets with a king size snickers and an iced tea, and called it dinner. It was glorious.
  • wizzybeth
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »

It also has lettuce, pickles, onions. :dizzy:

2 all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun..

Yes the big mac patties are a bit smaller than the qp patties...

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    QPs have pickles, onions, mustard, and ketchup. I loathe shredded lettuce. It is probably my #1 most hated food, rivaled only by creamed corn.

That is interesting that the Big Mac patties are so small. I thought they were big, hence the name Big Mac.
  • helenlovesruby
    helenlovesruby Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Mc donalds fish burgers are approximately 350 calories in the UK. Similar to the calories in a pre packed sandwich.
  • wizzybeth
    Options
    Hey a Whopper Jr. without mayo but with cheese is 280 calories. Take 40 off for the cheese and it's only 240 calories. (I hate fast food burger cheese...it's like melted plastic). A Whopper Jr without cheese and value size fries = 480 calories. Not too bad.