5 Foods that a Nutritionist recommends NEVER to eat after the age of 45

Replies

• North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Whittedo wrote: »

Margarine: since back in the day when you squeezed the bag of oleo to mix in the colour (a Canadian thing) I have never been able to stomach this crap.

my grandma told me about that, she is american so I guess it is really an old person thing. That sounds weird.

Im from Wisconsin and my dad used to talk about Oleo runners Back in the day. Apparently margarine was illegal in the state for a time due of course to the fact that it is after all Americas Dairyland!

http://www.lakeshorelaments.com/?p=1290
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    linette49 wrote: »
    No one should eat margarine. It's one molecule away from becoming plastic. I don't know about you but I will not willingly ingest plastic. Nothing natural about it. Google it for yourself .

and it tastes NASTY
  • W_Stewart
    W_Stewart Posts: 237 Member
    I honestly posted it before I realized how long it was

What made you think it was so valuable without having even watched it?

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    I got this out of it.

Artificial sweeteners turn in to fat because they're the same molecule.
    Whole wheat bread is made of the same artificial chemicals and get stored as fat. The wheat may be from GMO. Wheat turns in to sugar, just like orange juice, once it spikes your blood sugar it will cause your body to hold on to fat and not let it go. It also causes inflammation in your vagina organs. When your vital organs don't work like they should, it causes weight gain.

THANK YOUUUU

In my vagina organs?
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    edited May 2015
    3bambi3 wrote: »

Don't you know that 100% of people that drink water die?

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

OMG this is seriously the funniest gif ever. I love it. I have to save it haha
  • Alatariel75
    This has just popped up all over my facebook to. Ugh.
  • HollyFilks
    HollyFilks Posts: 2 Member
    No one should eat margarine. It's one molecule away from becoming plastic. I don't know about you but I will not willingly ingest plastic. Nothing natural about it. Google it for yourself .

• HollyFilks
    HollyFilks Posts: 2 Member
    While I agree that margarine is nasty and not healthy, saying it's one molecule away from being plastic sounds really silly. One molecule is huge.
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member

And water is one molecule away from being hydrogen peroxide. That argument is ridiculous.

Came here to say this.

Why are these fact-stating posts getting flagged as spam?!
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member

And water is one molecule away from being hydrogen peroxide. That argument is ridiculous.

Came here to say this.

Why are these fact-stating posts getting flagged as spam?!

Also came here to say this!

(Of course, I've been on board with banning DHMO for years... ;-) )
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Dear god that goes on and on! Still don't know what the supposedly evil foods are but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's b/s.

Artificial Sweeteners
    Orange juice
    whole wheat bread
    Soy milk
    Margarine

Orange juice... gives me heartburn, so meh
    Whole wheat bread... celiac disease, so meh
    Soy milk... gross, so meh
    Artificial Sweeteners... Splenda FOREVAH
    Margarine... KERRY GOLD BUTTER OR GTFO

I'm 52, am I going to die?

• kindrabbit
    kindrabbit Posts: 837 Member
    Pu_239 wrote: »
    I got this out of it.

Artificial sweeteners turn in to fat because they're the same molecule.
    Whole wheat bread is made of the same artificial chemicals and get stored as fat. The wheat may be from GMO. Wheat turns in to sugar, just like orange juice, once it spikes your blood sugar it will cause your body to hold on to fat and not let it go. It also causes inflammation in your vagina organs. When your vital organs don't work like they should, it causes weight gain.

THANK YOUUUU

Inflammation in my vagina organ? Wow, someone needs a biology lesson.
  • arian10daddy
    arian10daddy Posts: 2,758 Member

LOL! that was a lame comparison... Humans are 97% similar to chimpanzees in terms of DNA similarities... That doesn't make us chimps!
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Sorry you guys, I honestly posted it before I realized how long it was and that she was promoting her program. Lesson learned.

Just beware in the future! Never trust anyone who calls themselves a nutritionist. Certified dietitian or bust. ;)
    I know that dieticians can be certified as such, while 'nutritionist' is not certified thing, but it seems like in academic discussions, you do find the label 'nutritionist' used very frequently. For example, you can get a masters or doctorate in nutritional science.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member

LOL! that was a lame comparison... Humans are 97% similar to chimpanzees in terms of DNA similarities... That doesn't make us chimps!

How is 3 percent of DNA comparable to 1 molecule. Do you even math? Or biology? Or logic?
    I mean as far as trying to refute a poor argument with another poor argument...
  • Alatariel75

How is 3 percent of DNA comparable to 1 molecule. Do you even math? Or biology? Or logic?

Yup, water being one molecule away from hydrogen peroxide is a far better example.

I still want to know what all this has to do with my vagina organs.
  • EvgeniZyntx

Yup, water being one molecule away from hydrogen peroxide is a far better example.

Me too, can I get them served with butter instead of margine?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    HollyFilks wrote: »
    While I agree that margarine is nasty and not healthy, saying it's one molecule away from being plastic sounds really silly. One molecule is huge.

One molecule is really really really small.
  • Alatariel75

Me too, can I get them served with butter instead of margine?

So long as you don't have a soy latte and a serve of whole wheat toast on the side.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    earlnabby wrote: »
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    Dear god that goes on and on! Still don't know what the supposedly evil foods are but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's b/s.

Artificial Sweeteners
    Orange juice
    whole wheat bread
    Soy milk
    Margarine

Orange juice... gives me heartburn, so meh
    Whole wheat bread... celiac disease, so meh
    Soy milk... gross, so meh
    Artificial Sweeteners... Splenda FOREVAH
    Margarine... KERRY GOLD BUTTER OR GTFO

I'm 52, am I going to die?

You're dead already and should change your user name to zombamapeach910.
    7620118210_13ca096be1_b.jpg