2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• robinb04
    robinb04 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Thank you. Just effing thank you. :smile: And be so proud.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Totally remarkable! What an amazing journey. You rock!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    GREAT job Shannon!!! You look Amazing!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Mmmm...donuts sound good right now.

Yep, totally having one this weekend. There is a newer place here that makes maple long johns topped with caramelized bacon. Is it wrong for me to post about that in a thread about losing 133 pounds? Oh well. If it's wrong, I don't wanna be right. I lift weights for donuts.
  • TCrawford70
    TCrawford70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Inspiring- Bump!
    :smile:
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing and inspiring. Great work!
  • luulu1999
    luulu1999 Posts: 119
    Options
    Totally awesome and inspirational....I have 100 lbs to lose so you most definitely inspire me
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow! Your story, your weight loss, all amazing! Congrats on the hard work and maintaining!
  • nickki688
    nickki688 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow -- what a great story! You look incredible!
  • SisterhoodoftheShrinkingPants
    Options
    I ave tears rolling down my face!!!!!! I cried through this entire post. I relate so thoroughly. Im 5'10 and I started at 282. (was 275 when I started MFP). I completely related to what you said about BMI and looking at things in terms of "at what point will I be overweight vs obese etc). I am in the low 200's now and I still have a hard time believing I will make it all the way to my goal. It just seems unfathomable. (even though I have already come so far...I still doubt)

Thank you for your post, your pictures...Im blown away. Stunned. You are one hot mama! I hope, I pray, I have the results you did. Im going to keep on my path, I know if you can do it, I can too! Thank you again :D
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats on getting healthy again!
  • staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! I've never cut and paste a link to a success story on MFP before but I sent yours to a friend of mine on Facebook. Very inspiring!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Damn, you guys, your replies are kind of making me cry. My heart is turning less black. Stop it! ;)
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I not only want to congratulate you but i also want to say it was a pleasure to read your story!!! I don't need to tell you you look amazing because you already know it. Congrats on the everyday fight, the new acquired habits and thank you for sharing your story, you definitely are an inspiration!!!
  • DMicheleC
    DMicheleC Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and you should be very proud of all your hard work. I hope one day to be showing pics just like this of my own weight loss journey. Well done you have definately inspired me to carry one with my hard work, and it is hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • traynham
    traynham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story. It is refreshing, inspiring and told with such honesty. What an awesome transformation. Even more awesome is the ability to find that balance and maintain!
  • katedrown
    katedrown Posts: 2
    Options
    What an inspiring refreshing story. I am on at work and cannot see the pictures so I will just say that you sound wonderful. Your story is about so much more than looks to me.

Thank you for sharing.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    What the heck is wrong with me. Mr. Emotional this morning. Here's what I just wrote on another "Success Story":

"I don't know you from Adam. And I am often an emotionless jerk (litigation attorney...yay). But reading this made me tear up a little this morning. I even closed my door so my paralegal wouldn't see me. Great, great, great news, sir. Best wishes to you!"

So right after I compose myself from the last story, I read yours and get that weird salty discharge from my eyes again (duh...seinfeld reference:) Anyway...like I said, I don't know you...but I'm super happy for you. Thanks for setting an example, working hard, and sharing the story!

You're awesome! :drinker:
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    WOW! Awesome, amazing body transformation! But I would like to add - you were always beautiful!! :)
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    *Start and then don't stop*

My fave line but I did read the entire thing and will read it again.

Love You :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!