Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• livluvlift
    livluvlift Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    WOW! Look at you! Congrats on all your hard work, it definitely has paid off!
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    momasox wrote: »
    Wow.... I barely have the words. You are amazing! Great story. Love it.

*blush* Thank you! It's paying off now with all the website clicks, Facebook views and new friends on here. I want to motivate others to do the same!
  • ricomincia
    ricomincia Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Awesome work and a great demonstration of how self belief, determination and MFP can work together to get results! Really pleased for you and that is a massive achievement. You are an inspiration sir. Well done!
  • msharrington315
    msharrington315 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love it! Great job! I too lost over 200 pounds and know how you feel now. The part about MFP4Life is probably most important. In order for people like us to maintain a healthy lifestyle we need to accept that this is a lffe-long commitment, not just going on a diet!

Thanks for sharing your story! It motivates me too!

af29571v869z.jpg

o0v5h765x4tc.jpg

pummsggjl2ec.jpg
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    You are fabulous!! :)
  • Jztime
    Options
    I love it! Great job! I too lost over 200 pounds and know how you feel now. The part about MFP4Life is probably most important. In order for people like us to maintain a healthy lifestyle we need to accept that this is a lffe-long commitment, not just going on a diet!

Thanks for sharing your story! It motivates me too!

af29571v869z.jpg

o0v5h765x4tc.jpg

pummsggjl2ec.jpg

Amazing achievement Mike!
  • jennbeall
    jennbeall Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You did a great job! Congratulations!!!
  • Jztime
    Options
    jennbeall wrote: »
    You did a great job! Congratulations!!!

Thank you!
  • conniehgtv
    conniehgtv Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous Darling!! Kudos, have a wonderful life!!!
  • Twixie80
    Twixie80 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    WoW!!! Congrats!!!
  • skinnyb05
    skinnyb05 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Love your story!!! Congrats!! Love your humor, especially #13!!! Enjoy your new life :smiley:
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Where's the before and after pictures. I don't see them. But congratulations on a job well done!
  • tari77
    tari77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Very encouraging! Well done you & thank you for sharing.
  • mrhowellharlock
    mrhowellharlock Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success!! The real life changes you have recognized are truly helpful and all has inspired me to keep focused on staying within my calories each day. I'm trying to decide on surgery right now. With your sharing I feel I could do this I've lost 22 pounds with 135 to go. It will be a long journey longer than the surgery which I'm scared of!! I may go back and read and see your post many times to encourage me! The depression is very real a daily battle! Thx again for sharing! I wish you a blessed and happy life!!
  • Jztime
    Options
    Where's the before and after pictures. I don't see them. But congratulations on a job well done!

I'll get onto it and post some more but in the meantime try this link: http://www.joinjeremy.com/see-my-change/
  • Domicinator
    Domicinator Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look and sound absolutely fantastic. This is really great to see.
  • Treasureslide
    Treasureslide Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    amazing! so happy for you and inspired. :)
  • rommylieber
    rommylieber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job and inspiration. Please keep posting. We need people like you to keep us going.
  • Jztime
    Options
    You look and sound absolutely fantastic. This is really great to see.

Thank you so much, all of you really. You are all very kind.
  • nanalarson12
    nanalarson12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So happy for you! Don't ever let it come bacm
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!