Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• veroden
    veroden Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    wow... that's all I have to say. Congratulations, you look phenomenal and are such an inspiration!
  • joblmayes
    joblmayes Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic, congratulations!
  • keokagal
    keokagal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • gothicfires
    gothicfires Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing. 72lbs doesn't seem like such a large number now. When the journey feels like it is too long I'll remember this thread. Thanks for sharing.
  • leecha2014
    leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, excellent insight! Congratulations, I hope you feel as fabulous as you look :smile:
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow guys I forgot all about this and was wondering how I was getting so many friend requests! Keep them coming. Thank you all so much. Yes it's been just 16 months.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,991 Member
    Options
    Cngrats amazing job and great pst, there r many things u dont realize will change when u lose weight
  • Jztime
    Options
    themommie wrote: »
    Cngrats amazing job and great pst, there r many things u dont realize will change when u lose weight

My life is awesome! Each day has a new experience. I can't even begin to tell you. Writing like a mad man for the website recently. Thank you for you comments.
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I would love to read more about your story if you put it up on a website: do post a link.
  • Jztime
    edited June 2015
    Options
    charmmeth wrote: »
    I would love to read more about your story if you put it up on a website: do post a link.
    I will post a link however if this is against the rules then please feel free to remove as so many have asked for it now. I've got a lot of pictures up there and many more to come over the weekend. Guest blog posts, articles on news items, my personal experiences and some FAQ's I get. Enjoy!

www.joinjeremy.com
  • greeeek
    greeeek Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Oh my, you look so great! Thanks for sharing, I never would have guessed the shoe size thing, heh.
  • Oldbitcollector
    Oldbitcollector Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That is just FANTASTIC! An amazing transformation for sure!
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    This made me smile so hard. Amazing. Congrats.
  • Jztime
    Options
    greeeek wrote: »
    Oh my, you look so great! Thanks for sharing, I never would have guessed the shoe size thing, heh.

Yeah it's crazy! Someone else I know lost 6 stone and experienced the same thing as well. Thanks guys!
  • webgurrrl
    webgurrrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just found your story. You are so inspirational and honest about your emotions and changes. You look AMAZING, such a bright smile and twinkly eyes! Well done!
  • elle_321
    elle_321 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You are Amazing!!!! Please do not make this your last post! you will inspire so many others to do the same as you have done. I can understand why you find it hard to take compliments, you are not used to it. You have spent years feeling bad about yourself, but you have to let that go! You deserve a big pat on the back from every person who crosses your path. What you have done is a massive achievement that has taken hard work, determination and will power and you deserve every compliment that comes your way.
    Take the compliments with pride!!! I am so happy for you.
  • Jztime
    Options
    elle_321 wrote: »
    You are Amazing!!!! Please do not make this your last post! you will inspire so many others to do the same as you have done. I can understand why you find it hard to take compliments, you are not used to it. You have spent years feeling bad about yourself, but you have to let that go! You deserve a big pat on the back from every person who crosses your path. What you have done is a massive achievement that has taken hard work, determination and will power and you deserve every compliment that comes your way.
    Take the compliments with pride!!! I am so happy for you.

Thank you! Yes I was 10 years old when I started piling on the weight. Just kept going and going. At 18 I was 18 stone and then at 21 I was 21 stone. It's odd being "normal" weight for the first time in my adult life. All sorts of things are very different now. Sometimes when I hear laughter or sniggering by kids I still look around thinking it is aimed at me. Having to realise it very likely isn't anymore is very strange. I was physically assaulted in the street because of my size once by a total stranger. The world we live in is becoming increasingly hostile towards obese people.
  • GettingHealthyWithShelly
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, and what a wonderful and articulate writer you are, well done!
  • Jztime
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, and what a wonderful and articulate writer you are, well done!

Thank you! I'm trying to help and share so this means a lot to me.
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!