Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Replies

• crazie4lulucrazie4lulu Member Posts: 796 Member Member Posts: 796 Member
    I cant even begin to tell you how proud i am of you... and i dont even know you!!!! Congrats to you!!! Congrats to your new found ways of living!!!!
  • Cupcaker35Cupcaker35 Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    Congrats and your story is very inspiring! I also think you're a hottie ;)
  • lynder64lynder64 Member Posts: 285 Member Member Posts: 285 Member
    A most wonderful success story... thank you for sharing & inspiring!!! So very happy for you and wish you well on your journey :-)
  • wateryphoenixwateryphoenix Member Posts: 644 Member Member Posts: 644 Member
    I remember seeing some of your previous posts. Thanks for keeping us tuned in throughout your journey! You've done amazingly! Very motivating/inspirational!
  • JztimeJztime Member Posts: 138 Member Member Posts: 138 Member
    Cupcaker35 wrote: »
    Congrats and your story is very inspiring! I also think you're a hottie ;)

*blush*

Thank you again everyone. It's very sweet of you. I've knocked out 4,000 words today for the website you inspired me so much.
  • oedipa_maasoedipa_maas Member Posts: 577 Member Member Posts: 577 Member
    You're incredible.
  • RolemodelmomTRolemodelmomT Member Posts: 107 Member Member Posts: 107 Member
    Congratulations on your hard work and success. I like the observations that u point out...things people don't realize about the COMPLEXITY of emotions and experiences that come with transforming your body so completely...yes, there is joy and excitement...but also vulnerability, the thoughtless comments from others, and many uncomfortable emotions. I totally hear you.

Couldn't have said it better!! Your amazing!!
    Congratulations on your hard work and success. I like the observations that u point out...things people don't realize about the COMPLEXITY of emotions and experiences that come with transforming your body so completely...yes, there is joy and excitement...but also vulnerability, the thoughtless comments from others, and many uncomfortable emotions. I totally hear you.

Couldn't have said it better!! Your amazing!!

Thank you but honestly anyone can do it.
  • jennlaw89jennlaw89 Member Posts: 160 Member Member Posts: 160 Member
    WOW, now thats amazing!! Congrats! I bet you feel teriffic!
  • 1shauna11shauna1 Member Posts: 998 Member Member Posts: 998 Member
    Amazing work, congratulations!
  • Elle_Bronwyn15Elle_Bronwyn15 Member Posts: 296 Member Member Posts: 296 Member
    You look great! Amazing!
    You look great! Amazing!

Thank you! I do feel different yeah. It's hard to explain exactly how. This morning on the way into work I realised I can now fully see my shoulders. Also buying a medium rather than a 4XL (or even an L) is hugely rewarding.
  • orchidbutterfliesorchidbutterflies Member Posts: 59 Member Member Posts: 59 Member
    Congratulations, you're truly inspiring!
    I also have around 200-230lbs to lose in total, definitely gives me hope that it is achievable (:

All the best with your new found health!
    Congratulations, you're truly inspiring!
    I also have around 200-230lbs to lose in total, definitely gives me hope that it is achievable (:

All the best with your new found health!

Thank you and good luck!
  • scrapbookingtmscrapbookingtm Member Posts: 1,909 Member Member Posts: 1,909 Member
  • RedArmy1918RedArmy1918 Member Posts: 55 Member Member Posts: 55 Member
    Really great points you make. Congrats for your success and yes, MFP4LIFE
  • callandertcallandert Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
    Amazing! Congrats! Enjoy your new life ahead!
    callandert wrote: »
    Amazing! Congrats! Enjoy your new life ahead!

Thank you! Means a lot.
  • seachelle76seachelle76 Member Posts: 28 Member Member Posts: 28 Member
    You look fantastic and are a true inspiration for others. However, this: '9) Conversations that arise about weight loss are awkward and your loss immediately overshadows anyone else's so you try and keep it hidden as long as you can.' It only has to be as awkward as you make it. I think you likely have a lot of knowledge and wisdom on the matter to share that others can only benefit from if they listen. Don't minimize your own accomplishment.
  • ellek309ellek309 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations, you are an inspiration to so many on this journey