• blessedwbest121
    blessedwbest121 Posts: 9 Member
    Amazing!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
  • jonragucci1
    jonragucci1 Posts: 1 Member
    Amazing, you look awesome!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    You come across as such a kind, thoughtful soul. You triumphed while dealing with such adversity - you're my hero!!!
  • bronkeekong
    bronkeekong Posts: 49 Member
    good post. keeping it real. lol.
  • Bravo!
  • RobertDupuy
    RobertDupuy Posts: 48 Member
    Amazing
  • Jztime
    Jztime Posts: 138 Member
    good post. keeping it real. lol.

Thank you! Great to see some guys around here. It's awesome that some many ladies have been so responsive and kind but I think we often forget how much men struggle with body weight/image.
  • BleuBerryS
    BleuBerryS Posts: 80 Member
    Amazing! Congrats!
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Love the before and after in the same clothes!

Congratulations on your loss!
  • TasherElle
    TasherElle Posts: 21 Member
    Wow!!! Fantastic job. I am so proud of you. You look so good and heathy.
  • chadisallin70
    chadisallin70 Posts: 18 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. Very thought provoking insights. I'm only a few months into my transition and it will be interesting to see how some of your points effect me. I hope that I can develop the incredibly positive attitude that you seemed to have. I'm sure there are a lot of things we don't consider when deciding to take on such dramatic life changes. Even still I can't wait to feel healthy and energized. Also, I'm thinking it would be really really cool to inspire so many others like you have!!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!!! You.are.awesome.
  • Jztime
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. Very thought provoking insights. I'm only a few months into my transition and it will be interesting to see how some of your points effect me. I hope that I can develop the incredibly positive attitude that you seemed to have. I'm sure there are a lot of things we don't consider when deciding to take on such dramatic life changes. Even still I can't wait to feel healthy and energized. Also, I'm thinking it would be really really cool to inspire so many others like you have!!

It is an excellent by product but focus on yourself for now. Good luck with the journey and I really hope you get what you desire out of it. There will be hurdles and you will stumble but don't beat yourself up over it.
  • RedRubyPride
    RedRubyPride Posts: 17 Member
    Great job!
  • dsturino
    dsturino Posts: 6 Member
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insightful perspective on life as our goal gets closer to a reality. I agree with the previous post and hopefully this will not be your final post you are such an encouragement! Enjoy your new found freedoms!
  • Jztime
    dsturino wrote: »
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and insightful perspective on life as our goal gets closer to a reality. I agree with the previous post and hopefully this will not be your final post you are such an encouragement! Enjoy your new found freedoms!

It probably won't be my final post as such but it might be my final success story post. Though I'm tidying now for a stone or so to see how I feel there will be little dramatic change now until after any surgery for excess skin. I'll stick around the forums I expect. Not sure what I can contribute. Trying to get my whole story down at the moment with an editor and get a website up and running. Thank you for your kind words.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Congrats you deserve it all
  • BumbleBreeBuzz
    BumbleBreeBuzz Posts: 83 Member
    you did this in 16 months?????
  • writemusic4him
    writemusic4him Posts: 312 Member
    Awesome job!
  • staceylw31
    staceylw31 Posts: 29 Member
    You deserve a standing ovation!! Congrats to you on your journey and you are truly an inspiration to many people out there. This should definitely not be your final post as you could continue to inspire many many people on their weight loss journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!