Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Replies

• whatatime2befitwhatatime2befit Posts: 625Member Member Posts: 625Member Member
    Congratulations on such an amazing weight loss, and the dedication to stick to it. You look absolutely amazing!
  • kjb678kjb678 Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    way to go!! you look great!
  • JztimeJztime Posts: 138Member Member Posts: 138Member Member
    Wow, this is absolutely incredible. Congratulations on such an amazing achievement and thanks so much for sharing your story, observations, and experiences with us. Your post was incredibly inspiring. Also:
    Jztime wrote: »

3) Flight travel is a revelation when you are an average size. I yanked the seatbelt cord out and realised I'd made a mistake and then when buckling it up I could see 4 or 5 inches of space between me and the arm rest and just grinned like an idiot.

This is one of my major NSV goals, and reading your anecdote put the hugest smile on my face. :grin:

Once again, congratulations on such a fantastic transformation. Best wishes to you!

You will get there I'm sure :)
  • illuvatreeilluvatree Posts: 189Member Member Posts: 189Member Member
    Congratulations!
  • MrsMizartMrsMizart Posts: 1,275Member Member Posts: 1,275Member Member
    Gosh! You are gorgeous lad :-) Beautiful eyes and smile :-) Very well done.
  • rcontr7rcontr7 Posts: 61Member Member Posts: 61Member Member
    WHAT IS THIS!? This is incredible!! That first set of photos kills me! You are amazing!! Good job!! :)
  • snowflake930snowflake930 Posts: 2,193Member Member Posts: 2,193Member Member
    Wow! Truly an amazing story of dedication and perseverance. You look great! Congratulations!
  • grandmothercharliegrandmothercharlie Posts: 1,420Member Member Posts: 1,420Member Member
    Oh, wow! Congrats!
  • loveshoeloveshoe Posts: 363Member, Premium Member Posts: 363Member, Premium Member
    Wow, you did an amazing job but then reading your post I believe you are an amazing person. I love your view on life and those around you! Please don't let this be your final post, you have too much to share. Great job!
  • bulbadoofbulbadoof Posts: 1,062Member Member Posts: 1,062Member Member
    congratulations! i especially like that you kept the clothes. amazing job.
  • zoezoekendezoezoekende Posts: 27Member Member Posts: 27Member Member
    Wow, looking good! keep it like this. You have got your life back. Enjoy it!
  • mmnv79mmnv79 Posts: 519Member Member Posts: 519Member Member
    You look amazing! You are a truly inspiration. Very well done!
  • lavenderannielavenderannie Posts: 32Member Member Posts: 32Member Member
    Fantastic achievement! You are such an inspiration. Enjoyed reading your story and I know it will help so many people. When people see the amazing transformation it will give them hope for their journey. Well done and thank you for sharing.
  • marciebrianmarciebrian Posts: 853Member Member Posts: 853Member Member
    WOW is not enough but what a remarkable transformation! Congratulations on saving your own life!!!!!!
  • chesnity3chesnity3 Posts: 981Member Member Posts: 981Member Member
    Great job!
  • spolk47spolk47 Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    Man, we are so proud of you! Thank you for your honesty and sharing your victory with us!
  • NishaPhilipsNishaPhilips Posts: 60Member Member Posts: 60Member Member
    AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing and giving hope :)
    MrsMizart wrote: »
    Gosh! You are gorgeous lad :-) Beautiful eyes and smile :-) Very well done.

*blush*
    rcontr7 wrote: »
    WHAT IS THIS!? This is incredible!! That first set of photos kills me! You are amazing!! Good job!! :)

Thank you....I don't handle all this very well as you can see. Just wanted to share what I learned along the way...oh and NEVER drink your calories!
    spolk47 wrote: »
    Man, we are so proud of you! Thank you for your honesty and sharing your victory with us!

The great thing about it is that everyone a rounds you becomes victorious as well...lost track of the number of people who have gone on to lost 15 to 20 pounds because of me sharing my story. That is worth more than any personal weight loss.