Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Final Destination: 202 pounds lost

Replies

• whatatime2befitwhatatime2befit Member Posts: 625 Member Member Posts: 625 Member
    Congratulations on such an amazing weight loss, and the dedication to stick to it. You look absolutely amazing!
  • kjb678kjb678 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    way to go!! you look great!
  • JztimeJztime Member Posts: 138 Member Member Posts: 138 Member
    Wow, this is absolutely incredible. Congratulations on such an amazing achievement and thanks so much for sharing your story, observations, and experiences with us. Your post was incredibly inspiring. Also:
    Jztime wrote: »

3) Flight travel is a revelation when you are an average size. I yanked the seatbelt cord out and realised I'd made a mistake and then when buckling it up I could see 4 or 5 inches of space between me and the arm rest and just grinned like an idiot.

This is one of my major NSV goals, and reading your anecdote put the hugest smile on my face. :grin:

Once again, congratulations on such a fantastic transformation. Best wishes to you!

You will get there I'm sure :)
  • illuvatreeilluvatree Member Posts: 189 Member Member Posts: 189 Member
    Congratulations!
  • MrsMizartMrsMizart Member Posts: 1,275 Member Member Posts: 1,275 Member
    Gosh! You are gorgeous lad :-) Beautiful eyes and smile :-) Very well done.
  • rcontr7rcontr7 Member Posts: 61 Member Member Posts: 61 Member
    WHAT IS THIS!? This is incredible!! That first set of photos kills me! You are amazing!! Good job!! :)
  • snowflake930snowflake930 Member Posts: 2,193 Member Member Posts: 2,193 Member
    Wow! Truly an amazing story of dedication and perseverance. You look great! Congratulations!
  • grandmothercharliegrandmothercharlie Member Posts: 1,420 Member Member Posts: 1,420 Member
    Oh, wow! Congrats!
  • loveshoeloveshoe Member, Premium Posts: 365 Member Member, Premium Posts: 365 Member
    Wow, you did an amazing job but then reading your post I believe you are an amazing person. I love your view on life and those around you! Please don't let this be your final post, you have too much to share. Great job!
  • bulbadoofbulbadoof Member Posts: 1,062 Member Member Posts: 1,062 Member
    congratulations! i especially like that you kept the clothes. amazing job.
  • zoezoekendezoezoekende Member Posts: 27 Member Member Posts: 27 Member
    Wow, looking good! keep it like this. You have got your life back. Enjoy it!
  • mmnv79mmnv79 Member Posts: 526 Member Member Posts: 526 Member
    You look amazing! You are a truly inspiration. Very well done!
  • lavenderannielavenderannie Member Posts: 32 Member Member Posts: 32 Member
    Fantastic achievement! You are such an inspiration. Enjoyed reading your story and I know it will help so many people. When people see the amazing transformation it will give them hope for their journey. Well done and thank you for sharing.
  • marciebrianmarciebrian Member Posts: 853 Member Member Posts: 853 Member
    WOW is not enough but what a remarkable transformation! Congratulations on saving your own life!!!!!!
  • chesnity3chesnity3 Member Posts: 981 Member Member Posts: 981 Member
    Great job!
  • spolk47spolk47 Member Posts: 19 Member Member Posts: 19 Member
    Man, we are so proud of you! Thank you for your honesty and sharing your victory with us!
  • NishaPhilipsNishaPhilips Member Posts: 60 Member Member Posts: 60 Member
    AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing and giving hope :)
    MrsMizart wrote: »
    Gosh! You are gorgeous lad :-) Beautiful eyes and smile :-) Very well done.

*blush*
    rcontr7 wrote: »
    WHAT IS THIS!? This is incredible!! That first set of photos kills me! You are amazing!! Good job!! :)

Thank you....I don't handle all this very well as you can see. Just wanted to share what I learned along the way...oh and NEVER drink your calories!