Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,333 Member
    Options
    Isn't that too much effort?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    You think so?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t that look interesting? Is it forbidden to drink wine before doing so, so one can loosen up first? 🙈
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    Did @Cat0703a sleep through the night? 🙂😴
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Would Warmies Microwavable Marshmallow Bear Eye Mask Neck Wrap and Slippers Scented with French Lavender -- help?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn’t I partying around fun and games around 2am? But will you celebrate that I got one hour!!
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Should I make some coffee?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did you make a typo again?? Did I read that right - you only got one hour of sleep? 😢
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I call my dealership at 8am to see if I could get an oil change sometime today? And didn't the woman on the phone say, "Oh I'm sorry, I don't have anything today. All I have open is 8:30am"?
    Isn't that still part of today? 🥴
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Should I make some coffee?

Wouldn't I love a cup while I'm sitting in this auto service center lobby?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    So you got the 8:30 appointment?
    Here is a coffee waiting for you, can you get here?yoa4drl3vb1z.jpg
  • Cat0703a
    edited August 2021
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Did you make a typo again?? Did I read that right - you only got one hour of sleep? 😢

Didn’t I mean another hour? But then didn’t I fall asleep again making my total sleep (ready for it??) 6 hours and 54 minutes??? 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Shall there be a new rule that Cat shall not post unless she’s had coffee?? 😅
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @Alinouveau2 could you find a more Canadian mug for mine? 😆

@cmsienk no turkey shenanigans on your way to the last minute appointment?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    So you got the 8:30 appointment?
    Here is a coffee waiting for you, can you get here?yoa4drl3vb1z.jpg

Aren't you so kind for the coffee? Didn't they tell me I'd be here an hour? Wasn't my air filter disgusting and needs to be changed? (Do you think they keep a nasty air filter in the back to show people "their" air filter?) Aren't I now breaking the rules with FIVE (hasn't that gum traveled now to my caps lock key?) make that six questions?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Have the rule police been around lately? Would you believe I’ve often felt the same about your air filter question?

Didn’t I just check my questions over once again for typos? 😆
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    From @Cat0703a: [/quote]@cmsienk no turkey shenanigans on your way to the last minute appointment?[/quote]

Would you believe I didn't see that gang of brave turkeys this morning? Wasn't that a good thing as I didn't have a minute to spare?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Didn't I mess that up by deleting Cat's question to Ali? Didn't the Quote box then disappear? Shouldn't I have just left it alone?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    Haven't we all posted more than FIVE questions, just not necessarily all at once? Why does it matter? Aren't we all in charge here? Is it fair to expect a person to be able to count before having coffee? Isn't it time for ME to have some coffee? Are CAPS any different than emphasis or bold? I mean, apart from the fact that the spaces don't mysteriously disappear? Am I rambling?...
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Won't someone else pipe in so I'm not talking to myself? (EDIT) Don't I appreciate you Frank?

Did anyone else discover that someone who hasn't been around lately has changed his profile picture?