Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @cmsienk that person has a pretty nice face, eh?
    Isn’t it nice to know what our friends look like?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,416 Member
    Options
    Didn't I just cancel my fasting lab appt this morning so I'm free to enjoy coffee and breakfast?
    Why does MFP's BBCode text formatter have such a problem preserving spaces before and after any altered words?
    Don't I often add additional spaces to prevent that form from happening?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,296 Member
    Options
    Didn't I just cancel my fasting lab appt this morning so I'm free to enjoy coffee and breakfast?
    Why does MFP's BBCode text formatter have such a problem preserving spaces before and after any altered words?
    Don't I often add additional spaces to prevent that form from happening?

Frank, aren't I jealous of your formatting skills? Do you know I especially like the strike thru feature you use?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @cmsienk that person has a pretty nice face, eh?
    Isn’t it nice to know what our friends look like?

Isn't it though - to both?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    Options
    How does one do strike through on here? 🤔
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options
    Does anyone want to try seaweed pie with me today?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Isn't that what I'd like to know? Is he able to strike thru because he's on a computer and I only post from my phone?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Can't you highlight the word(s) and click the S above (after the B and I )? Or, alternatively, can't you do what I do, which is to simply type the markup directly?
    edit: how does one add those emoji's that don't appear in the dropdown menu? 🤔🤔
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Didn't I just test my own theory? Can't I strike threw through on my computer keyboard, but not my phone? (But aren't you right, Frank, about having to add a space on either side?)
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Can't you highlight the word(s) and click the S above (after the B and I )? Or, alternatively, can't you do what I do, which is to simply type the markup directly?

Oh! Can't I help with that last one because didn't I discover it just the other day? On your phone, see that < just below this box (next to the list of words that autocorrect thinks you might want instead)? Won't you click on that < and see the smiley that comes up? Can't you find the rest of the emojis there?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Didn't I just test my own theory? Can't I strike threw through on my computer keyboard, but not my phone? (But aren't you right, Frank, about having to add a space on either side?)
    I'm assuming that's because the buttons aren't available on your phone?
    But can't you type the markup manually?
    Isn't it quite natural for me since I was a programmer?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Did you think we were ignoring you? Weren't some of us caught up with editing in MFP? Will you be offended if I pass on seaweed pie?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Oh! Can't I help with that last one because didn't I discover it just the other day? On your phone, see that < just below this box (next to the list of words that autocorrect thinks you might want instead)? Won't you click on that < and see the smiley that comes up? Can't you find the rest of the emojis there?
    Ahhh, there's the rub isn't it? I use my laptop almost exclusively, because I hate trying to type on my phone, don't I? But there are webpages where you can find an emoji and just copy and paste, but aren't I too lazy to do that? :s
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Isn't it more complicated on your phone? Aren't I testing that hear here?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    :s Haven't I decided that MFP HATES excessive editing so much that there's a random penalty for it? Perhaps a double posting, or maybe a Quote box disappearing?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Doesn't that sound strange? I mean, seaweed in sushi or in soup seems reasonable, but in a pie?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I'm assuming that's because the buttons aren't available on your phone?
    But can't you type the markup manually?
    Isn't it quite natural for me since I was a programmer?

Ah programmer.... doesn't that make sense? With your assistance, wasn't I able to figure out how two to type the markup manually on my phone?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options
    Doesn't that sound strange? I mean, seaweed in sushi or in soup seems reasonable, but in a pie?

Don't they boil the seaweed down to make a gelatin type substance and that's the seaweed?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Don't they boil the seaweed down to make a gelatin type substance and that's the seaweed?

So, seaweed-flavored Jello pie?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Although having just done an image search, doesn't it look better than it sounds? May I change my mind and try it? What does your seaweed pie actually look like? qg9j2lpznf58.jpg