Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    Options
    Should you ask once more for good measure? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,416 Member
    Options
    So you don't need a flotation device like water wings?
    INquiring minds want to know, don't they? :D
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Today while swimming (in a pool), I was thinking about open water swimming, and thinking I should get a swim belt/swim buoy/swim bubble for that, but that's not really a floatation device is it?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,296 Member
    Options
    Isn't a swim buoy a flotation device?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't a swim buoy a flotation device?
    Not sure how well it would help a 220 pound guy float, but don't I want one so I can be easily seen by jet skiers and other crazy motorized people while I'm swimming in open water?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Couldn't I also just tie a brightly colored helium-filled balloon around my waist? Or two or three or four of them? Might that give me a little lift? :D
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Anybody else up this early?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options
    Might I be up way too early? Should I go back to sleep?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I getting ready to leave for work so that's not an option for me? Don't I think one of us should go back to sleep so I pick you?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Are you travelling again? Can you pick me for more sleep too please?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I start a new job/project yesterday with rehearsals in town through the 17th, traveling to Dallas on the 19th for the meeting? Wasn't I happy I left early enough there was time to stop at Starbucks just now? Why wouldn't I also pick you for more sleep? 😴
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t it sound like work is booming for you right now? And won’t I always cheer for Starbucks time?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Doesn’t it sound like work is booming for you right now? And won’t I always cheer for Starbucks time?

Yes, doesn't it make up for the 3 months I did nothing last year but pick up container gardening and get in more workout time?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    "Pick up container gardening"? What is that, pray tell?

Wasn't my plan to get up at 6am (PDT) and walk and swim? And isn't it now 8:15am (still PDT) and I've just finished my steel cut oatmeal w/ blueberries and banana?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Don't you know I've never done any gardening? So didn't I try my hand at it last year because I had already cleaned out every closet and junk drawer in the house? Would you like the Oxford dictionary definition? Isn't it, (pick up something) "obtain, acquire, or learn something, especially in an informal way"?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    I'm thinking reading "pick up" as a verb really clears up the mystery, doesn't it? :D
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Who's picking what up?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How about picking up dinner?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Didn't I make dinner already?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wasn't I kidding? Didn't I already eat a large salad for dinner?