Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,416 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Wasn't my drive in to work laborious? Didn't my gps keep re-routing me to avoid road closures and flooded roads? Wouldn't I send you some of this rain if I could Frank?
    Boxing it up and sending it UPS is probably not feasible, is it? But don't I appreciate the sentiment?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,296 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    May I have bacon with the eggs? And some toast? Please?

Wouldn't you rather have biscuits?

Isn't that a "no"? Don't I need protein this morning?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options

Do you like pancakes? Have you ever had ebelskivers?
    But this would be in addition to protein, such as bacon and eggs, wouldn't it?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options

Don't I like buckwheat pancakes, which have a little protein? Am I not unfamiliar with ebelskivers? What is it? ... are they?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options
    Isn't is almost ice cream time?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options

Don't I like buckwheat pancakes, which have a little protein? Am I not unfamiliar with ebelskivers? What is it? ... are they?

Aren't ebelskievers like little pancake balls? Might I have had a pan for them that I used maybe twice then put it out at the curb and someone took it and probably also used it twice?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Wouldn't I like ice cream soon as I'm done with this Greek salad?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Don't I wish it was always ice cream time?
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options

Aren't buckwheat pancakes delishious delicious?
    (edit: wasn't I thinking of saying "delish" and changed my mind, hence the spelling?)
    Didn't I enjoy a box of Kodiak Power Cakes a while back?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Aren't ebelskievers like little pancake balls? Might I have had a pan for them that I used maybe twice then put it out at the curb and someone took it and probably also used it twice?

It can be hard to justify the space for an ebelskiver pan if one doesn't make ebelskivers that often, can't it?
    Though I wasn't, were you aware there are recipes for stuffed ebelskivers? Who knew?
  • cmsienk
    Options

It can be hard to justify the space for an ebelskiver pan if one doesn't make ebelskivers that often, can't it?
    Though I wasn't, were you aware there are recipes for stuffed ebelskivers? Who knew?

Aren't those the ones that came up when I searched online? Don't they look delicious???
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Aren't those the ones that came up when I searched online? Don't they look delicious???

Don't I now want to try stuffed ebelskivers?
    But how do I decide what to stuff them with? Strawberry jam? Nutella? Custard? Spinach? :D
  • frankwbrown
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Can I pretend I'm on the East coast (time zone wise), so I can have ice cream now, for lunch?
  • cmsienk
    Options

But how do I decide what to stuff them with? Strawberry jam? Nutella? Custard? Spinach? :D

May I vote for custard?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

May I vote for custard?

Oh yes, maybe with a drizzle of chocolate on top? Or should that be cinnamon sugar?
  • cmsienk
    Options

May I vote for custard?

Oh yes, maybe with a drizzle of chocolate on top? Or should that be cinnamon sugar?

Doesn't either one sound wonderful?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    Options
    Aren't you all making me hungry with all your food talk? Don't you know some of us are trying to lose weight around here? 😅
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't you all making me hungry with all your food talk? Don't you know some of us are trying to lose weight around here? 😅

🤣 Haven't I actually been EATING salads while only TALKING ABOUT yummy desserts?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    Options
    Are you yelling at me? Is that because you know I've been missing our yell-y friend around here? Dare I ask if your salad is as good as a dessert?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Are you yelling at me? Is that because you know I've been missing our yell-y friend around here? Dare I ask if your salad is as good as a dessert?

Will you please accept my apology for yelling? Didn't I not have time to use Frank's computer code for bolding? Don't I also miss our yell-y formally blue friend around here? And aren't I sad that salads are never as good as desserts?