Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Are you yelling at me? Is that because you know I've been missing our yell-y friend around here? Dare I ask if your salad is as good as a dessert?

Will you please accept my apology for yelling? Didn't I not have time to use Frank's computer code for bolding? Don't I also miss our yell-y formally blue friend around here? And aren't I sad that salads are never as good as desserts?

Don't you know that I was just teasing you? Shall I yell at @CPruneJuice to COME BACK and see if that works?

Of all the salads, aren't Greek ones the best?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,296 Member
    Options
    Are you yelling at me? Is that because you know I've been missing our yell-y friend around here? Dare I ask if your salad is as good as a dessert?

Will you please accept my apology for yelling? Didn't I not have time to use Frank's computer code for bolding? Don't I also miss our yell-y formally blue friend around here? And aren't I sad that salads are never as good as desserts?

Don't you know that I was just teasing you? Shall I yell at @CPruneJuice to COME BACK and see if that works?

Didn't I know you were teasing? 😉 Wasn't I apologizing to everyone but him last week? 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,325 Member
    Options
    Are you saying Ben ended up being Prunes? Might he know the rules here VERY well?
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Are you saying Ben ended up being Prunes? Might he know the rules here VERY well?

Miss me?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

You rang?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Didn't I know you were teasing? 😉 Wasn't I apologizing to everyone but him last week? 😂

🤨?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Shall I summons the warden @Alinouveau2
  • cmsienk
    Options

🤨?

Do you have a question for me? Didn't I think you had disappeared and might not see that? 😉
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

🤨?

Do you have a question for me? Didn't I think you had disappeared and might not see that? 😉

Has no one told you that I miss NOTHING?
  • cmsienk
    Options

🤨?

Caps lock stuck again?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

🤨?

Caps lock stuck again?

Might I just be high strung?
  • cmsienk
    Options

🤨?

Caps lock stuck again?

Oh... you recognize yourself, do you? 😆
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Doesn't MFP frustrate me?

• CPruneJuice
    Options

🤨?

Caps lock stuck again?

Oh... you recognize yourself, do you? 😆 High strung and funny, no?

Are you really going to make me have to fuss this soon upon returning over the lack of your quoting abilities?
  • cmsienk
    Options

🤨?

Caps lock stuck again?

Are you really going to make me have to fuss this soon upon returning over the lack of your quoting abilities?

🤨 Didn't I only try to edit my post? Haven't I learned not to edit EVER? (How did that gum get in there?)
  • CPruneJuice
    edited August 2021
    Options

🤨?

Caps lock stuck again?

🤨 Didn't I only try to edit my post? Haven't I learned not to edit EVER? (How did that gum get in there?)

Don’t I have a feeling that gum is going to stick a lot more now that I’m back? 😏
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,416 Member
    Options
    Don’t I have a feeling that gum is going to stick a lot more now that I’m back? 😏

So, you're just a regular guy then? :D
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,416 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Aren't you all making me hungry with all your food talk? Don't you know some of us are trying to lose weight around here? 😅
    Will it help if I limit my food fantasies to the Yum-or-Yuck thread?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

So, you're just a regular guy then? :D

Don’t I wish I was really Cookie Monster? 😂
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,551 Member
    Options
    Are we STILL talking desserts around here? Aren't I glad to see my formerly blue furred friend back? 🤗🤗🤗