Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,242 Member
    Options

Can you recall a post that was nested pretty deep? Don't I recall seeing some of the nested comments "folded", but easily expanded, like when using spoiler? Might this preference apply to that? In which case, isn't that an effect I can appreciate, but wouldn't it be nice if it applied to new posts as well?

Is MFP frantically working to fix that? 🕧🤔

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,431 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Wouldn't "angry", while still not quite right, be more accurate than "grumpy", but once you type "ang", won't the first emoji be 😇, and who wants their anger dispelled by their "better angel"? 😂

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,899 Member
    Options

As far as those lines to switch, aren't I unable to see them either? 🙁

• Cat0703a
    Options

Isn’t it nice that I got a notification that you’d quoted me? Isn’t that an appreciated upgrade despite my notifications being somewhat hidden now?

• cmsienk
    Options

How did you get the notification?

• Cat0703a
    Options

When I tap on my little profile pic in the top right corner, do you see the alert?

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,146 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    When I tap on my little profile pic in the top right corner, do you see the alert?

Do you realize how many minutes you’ve added to my life by showing me this??
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Are we having fun yet? 😂
    Did you notice, no double spacing now? 😀
    Aren't I a happy BBCode camper now, but for how long?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    What's this? Back to BBCode?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Did you see Betty address that on the Forum changes thread? Isn't it temporary until their new editor can, hopefully, make updates to something similar? Doesn't reverting back to BBCode also address spacing issues and pictures in spoilers?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Didn't I know that was there? But you still have to go check there, right?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't it a little late in the day for me to only now be going for a walk? 🤔
    I certainly won't make my step goal sitting around here now, will I? 🚶‍♂️
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did you get your steps in, Frank?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Didn't I finally go for a walk, after sunset, and walked 3.5 miles (which probably took around 7700 steps)? Wouldn't that normally have gotten me over 10,000 steps when added to the rest of my steps from other activities? But since I was very inactive yesterday, wasn't my day's total only 9,015 steps?
    (Incidentally, isn't 3.5 miles at least half to one and a half miles farther than I normally walk?)
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that very close though? Didn't you still get more steps than I did?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Who else is ready for coffee? @Cat0703a, are you already ahead of me?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I debating every day whether or not I should try hitting 300,000 steps in November, as I did in October?
    Don't I kinda want to take it easy, but at the same time, haven't I managed 114,827 steps in the first 12 days?
    So isn't it tempting to try for 300,000 for the month?
    In any case, don't I now have 5,000 steps/day as my personal goal, rather than the 10,000 steps minimum that I had in my October challenge?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Who else is ready for coffee? @Cat0703a, are you already ahead of me?

Haven't you just reminded me that I have a coffee by my side that I haven't had a sip of? 😀
    Wasn't I so caught up in logging my meal, updating my weight/activity log, reviewing posts... that I just forgot? 😂
    (Aren't I thankful it's in a Yeti tumbler, so it's still warm?)
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I debating every day whether or not I should try hitting 300,000 steps in November, as I did in October?
    Don't I kinda want to take it easy, but at the same time, haven't I managed 114,827 steps in the first 12 days?
    So isn't it tempting to try for 300,000 for the month?
    In any case, don't I now have 5,000 steps/day as my personal goal, rather than the 10,000 steps minimum that I had in my October challenge?

Isn't 5,000 steps more manageable? Hasn't my personal goal been 6,000 steps for a while now?