Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Cat, do you have a stalker? 😆

Doesnt she have few?
  • bekim123
    bekim123 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Do you think my wife would mind if Cat sleep walked to my house?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    bekim123 wrote: »
    Do you think my wife would mind if Cat sleep walked to my house?

I wonder how many steps it would take to get there? 🤔 Wouldn’t Mrs. Mike be super pleased with Bella’s dancing, my singing, and @cmsienk ’s coffee making skills?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,188 Member
    Options
    Don't I have a short day tomorrow, but with a 5am start? Won't I be sleeping in on Thursday and Friday though?

Whoa, hold on... a 5am start tomorrow? And sleeping in on Thursday and Friday?
    Am I to understand that means you will be sleeping in until 5am tomorrow (which is Thursday)?
    Or, did your long day yesterday, and your many steps before rising today, get you confused over which day of the week this is? 🤔😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,724 Member
    Options
    Don't I have a short day tomorrow, but with a 5am start? Won't I be sleeping in on Thursday and Friday though?

Am I to understand that means you will be sleeping in until 5am tomorrow (which is Thursday)?
    Or, did your long day yesterday, and your many steps before rising today, get you confused over which day of the week this is? 🤔😂

Isn't your second guess correct? Won't I just switch to sleeping in on Friday and Saturday?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Isn't your second guess correct? Won't I just switch to sleeping in on Friday and Saturday?

Didn't I suspect as much, since "sleeping in, until 5am" would be an incongruency for most people?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,008 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 5am throughout the week...don't I love it on weekends when I get to sleep in until 7? And how can I help my wife understand, since her version of "wake up early" is 9?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Wasn't I unclear? Doesn't a 5am start mean I have to be there at 5? Won't I be getting up at 3am tomorrow?
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Didn't I suspect as much, since "sleeping in, until 5am" would be an incongruency for most people?

Did you italicize most because of people like me? 😂
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Did you italicize most because of people like me? 😂

How does that shoe fit? Feels pretty good? 🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Shall I change my username to Cinderella? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Are you ready for the ball? 😁
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldn’t I much prefer mimicking one of the princesses that sleep? 😅
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Snow White perhaps, so you can have seven little helpers?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t that just what I need?
  • bellababy9031
    bellababy9031 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be better to just have one BIG helper than seven little ones?

Aren't I asking for a friend?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Are you thinking a big lumberjack of a man, who you could call "Sugar Bear"? 😂
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Wouldn't I rather the 7 little helpers, getting multiple things done simultaneously? Doesn't that seem more efficient to me? And do you know, I wouldn't care what they call themselves?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Yes, but wouldn't one of them be asleep most of the time, and one of them grumpy all the time, and one of them so dopey he can't do much of anything? Still, wouldn't three or four helpers help you get things done?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Wouldn't I put the grumpy one in charge of dealing with unwanted phone callers and door to door salespeople?