Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,896 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Who else is ready for coffee? @Cat0703a, are you already ahead of me?

Haven't you just reminded me that I have a coffee by my side that I haven't had a sip of? 😀
    Wasn't I so caught up in logging my meal, updating my weight/activity log, reviewing posts... that I just forgot? 😂
    (Aren't I thankful it's in a Yeti tumbler, so it's still warm?)

Aren't Yeti tumblers the best?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,236 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Yes, don't I love my Yeti tumbler, but don't I have to transfer coffee to it from a cup, due to height limit of coffee maker?
    Didn't I recently come across this, and am tempted to get one?
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0896NP59N
    (wouldn't it be nice to be able to program it so your brewed coffee is ready for you the moment you get up?) 😀
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,429 Member
    Options

Aren’t I just waking now? 🙈 But as my brain is a little fuzzy, wouldn’t a cup (or two) be a good plan?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

Aren’t I just waking now? 🙈 But as my brain is a little fuzzy, wouldn’t a cup (or two) be a good plan?

Doesn't that surprise me? Doesn't it seem like you're usually an early bird?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren't I debating every day whether or not I should try hitting 300,000 steps in November, as I did in October?
    Don't I kinda want to take it easy, but at the same time, haven't I managed 114,827 steps in the first 12 days?
    So isn't it tempting to try for 300,000 for the month?
    In any case, don't I now have 5,000 steps/day as my personal goal, rather than the 10,000 steps minimum that I had in my October challenge?

Wouldn’t 6,500 steps per day get you to that goal of 300,000? Shall I get my red pen out and amend your goal for you? 😆
  • Cat0703a
    Options

Doesn't that surprise me? Doesn't it seem like you're usually an early bird?

Didn’t my body just go on strike after a week of 3-4 hour sleeps and 10-12 hour work days? 🥱 or maybe it was the wine last night? 🤣
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Aren't I debating every day whether or not I should try hitting 300,000 steps in November, as I did in October?
    Don't I kinda want to take it easy, but at the same time, haven't I managed 114,827 steps in the first 12 days?
    So isn't it tempting to try for 300,000 for the month?
    In any case, don't I now have 5,000 steps/day as my personal goal, rather than the 10,000 steps minimum that I had in my October challenge?

Wouldn’t 6,500 steps per day get you to that goal of 300,000? Shall I get my red pen out and amend your goal for you? 😆

Shall I assume you've not had time to wake up fully? 🤔😂
    Or perhaps it's the wine talking? 🤣

Don't I have only 18 days left in November for (300,000 step goal - 114,827 steps so far) = 185,173 steps left, which means I would need an average of 10,288 steps per day for the remaining 18 days?
    Should I try for 240,000 instead, which would require around 7,000 steps for the next 18 days?

• Cat0703a
    Options
    Oops; was it that I’d remembered 141k not 114k or perhaps I was testing you? 😅🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Oops; was it that I’d remembered 141k not 114k or perhaps I was testing you? 😅🤣

So you weren't thinking "40 days has November..."? 😅🤣
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wouldn’t I choose a nicer month to add extra days to? 😆
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Has anyone else noticed that the editing function has reverted back to a singular box and not the additional one?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Should I confirm that?
    Isn't that nice, and not confusing?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    It was a slow day in here, wasn't it?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't that the truth?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Don't I wish I had a pastry to go with my morning coffee?
    And didn't I bail on the Pilates class I signed up for at 6am this morning?
    Who else is moving slowly this morning?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I moving even slower than you? Didn't I get up at 6:30, but go back to bed shortly thereafter? Can you imagine me waking up just now and wishing I also had a pastry to go with the coffee I'm thinking about making?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I still sipping my coffee now, thanks to my Yeti tumbler keeping it warm for me?
    Won't my solution to the lack of a morning pastry be some homemade cinnamon toast?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,153 Member
    Options
    Considering how much anguish I apparently missed due to not being present for the last few days, aren't I glad I chose to go offline for an extended weekend? Even if the extended weekend was due to quarantine on account of my son testing positive for COVID (he's fine, btw) and it wasn't my choice, didn't I take advantage of the time off by baking cookies with my girls, taking my dog for extended walks, and spending extra time with my wife, all without getting online?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Aren't I glad to hear your son is fine? And doesn't it look like you missed the worst of it here?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,153 Member
    Options
    Do you know how blessed my wife and I are to have kids who are unhappy with being quarantined because they WANT to go to school? And how did it happen that the family dog became MY dog, when I was the one objecting to getting a dog in the first place and my wife/kids had to work hard to convince me to get one?