Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options

@srazamora are you speaking of the red notification bell? Isn’t it now hidden on the upper right of the screen when you tap on your profile photo?

• Cat0703a
    Options

@frankwbrown are you a veteran? If so, may I thank you for your service even though I’m from another country?

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,986 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

Why can I only put words in as a spoiler now? Do you know how frustrated I am that I can't type outside this box once I posted it? And how do you delete a gif?

• Cat0703a
    Options

How did you even do the spoiler? Was it on the computer rather than the app?

• cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options

Didn't I find out last night from someone else? Aren't I on the computer, but on both the computer and the phone isn't it under the paragraph symbol, then quotations mark? Didn't I originally have a comment for Frank... then tried to add the gif in the spoiler but that obviously didn't work? And when I went back, can you see that I accidentally deleted my comment, then couldn't add it back, and I was unable to delete the gif and put it in the spoiler box? Isn't the learning curve here a little long?

• Cat0703a
    Options

Doesn’t the symbol make it look like there will be graphic content? 😬

• Cat0703a
    Options

Didn’t I just see in another post that the inability to add a photo within a spoiler is one of the bugs they will get fixed?

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,284 Member
    Options

Isn't this a test?

• frankwbrown
    Options

Didn't I find a preference setting that you might all appreciate?

• frankwbrown
    Options

And doesn't this set of comments indicate that the preference setting I found makes no difference (currently)?

• frankwbrown
    Options

On your member profile page, can't you click on the blue man icon and select preferences? Then can't you select Quote settings, and won't you see this?

"How many levels deep should we start folding up quote trees?" Aren't you able to set this anywhere from 1 to 5? Didn't I change mine from 1 to 5? Can you guess what effect that had?

• frankwbrown
    Options

Isn't the above quote a nested quote of 4 levels? Shouldn't I be seeing all four levels, given my preference setting?

• Cat0703a
    Options

@frankwbrown did you notice that the quote level preference changed how older posts are viewed? Wasn’t it more helpful in following the context of some replies?

• NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options

☕️😍Is this emoji picker option new?

• Cat0703a
    Options

As I’m not sure what you are speaking of, I’ll ask are you on a computer?

• NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options

So you must be using your cell phone?😁

• cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options

Haven't I usually used my cell phone? Aren't things a little less complicated on mfp's new platform when I use the computer?

Does anyone see three stacked lines in the lower right that you can use to switch from mobile view to desktop view?

Did you see that there's an Ignore List where you can put in the name of someone you want to ignore? How would that work in the forums? Would you see other people's responses, but not theirs?

• frankwbrown
    Options

Aren't a lot of people pleased with that new option? But don't I find it much better, on a windows computer, to use the windows key + period (windows key + semicolon also works), that @Cat0703a clued me into? Doesn't this method have the advantage that when the popup is open it will filter the emojis based on whatever you begin typing?

So for example, for me yesterday, couldn't I type windows key + period, then "gru", and there would be the emojis that accurately expressed my mood? 😡😠

• Cat0703a
    Options

Would the lines to switch between views be expected on the computer or cellphone? Aren’t I on my phone and can’t locate them?

As for ignore, didn’t I play around with that yesterday? 🤭 Isn’t it better than you mentioned in that you can still see that they’ve posted but not WHAT they’ve posted? Isn’t the best description without showing you be that they are greyed or faded out?

• Cat0703a
    Options

@frankwbrown don’t I have a hard time picturing you as “gru” after seeing you photo with all that hair? 😂