Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,319 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else been outside a good part of the day today? Isn't sunny and 68 degrees better than the 55 degrees and rain we're expecting tomorrow?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,747 Member
    Options
    Don't I consider the worst part of my job to be not the random hours or the long commute, but the fact I work in an office without windows to the outside?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Don't I consider the worst part of my job to be not the random hours or the long commute, but the fact I work in an office without windows to the outside?
    Don't I sympathize with you, as I worked for years in an IT shop in a basement?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Am I going too far out on the limb by suggesting that Frank means at the grocery or department store, not your individual residence? Would I be right in thinking @nossmf didn't buy groceries at your place?

I did not make Frank pay for the blood pudding and spotted dick, did I?

And it's a good thing you didn't, since neither of those are on my list of tolerable foods, are they? 😝
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Has anyone else been outside a good part of the day today? Isn't sunny and 68 degrees better than the 55 degrees and rain we're expecting tomorrow?

I don't suppose a one hour walk can be considered a good part of the day, can it? Isn't that what I just did?
    And isn't the temp 63F right now, but it's sunny and the sun is quite warm, so wouldn't I prefer taking a walk earlier when it's even cooler? Didn't the weather report say it would rain in a few days here as well, but then it was revised, and now isn't the forecast "partly cloudy"?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wouldn't the weather forecaster be more accurate to revise all predictions to: "There is a 100% chance of weather?"
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Anybody else looking forward to yoga class in about a half hour? Don't I really need to burn some calories on a regular basis if I'm going to lose any weight for the 3 month challenge I joined?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Didn't I do pilates this morning, but aren't I looking forward to yoga tomorrow morning? 🧘‍♂️
    Hasn't the daylight savings time fallback made 6am a bit easier?

How was your yoga? 🧘‍♀️
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wouldn't the weather forecaster be more accurate to revise all predictions to: "There is a 100% chance of weather?"

Aren't you 100% right?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I do pilates this morning, but aren't I looking forward to yoga tomorrow morning? 🧘‍♂️

How was your yoga? 🧘‍♀️

Wasn't it both relaxing and muscle straining? Aren't I glad I went but wasn't I equally glad when it was over? 😆
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,238 Member
    Options

Couldn’t we still fault him for taking the easy way out?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

How was your yoga? 🧘‍♀️

Wasn't it both relaxing and muscle straining? Aren't I glad I went but wasn't I equally glad when it was over? 😆
    Isn't that how I felt after pilates, although perhaps not that relaxing?
    Won't tomorrow's yoga be more relaxing, based on my past experience with this class?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Aren't you 100% right?

Wasn't the weather forecaster also 100% correct last night? ⭐
    Didn't I see that the forecast had changed once more, from "partly cloudy" to "100% chance of precipitation"?
    And wasn't that 100% correct, considering that it was raining at the time? 🌧
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Isn't that the best time to change your forecast - when it's actually happening? 🤣
  • nossmf
    Options
    Doesn't that same principle apply to projecting the outcomes of sports games? Isn't it a lot easier to say, "I predict Team X will win," after they are already up by three scores?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't we insightful? 😉
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    Why didn't the forecaster today tell me to bring an ark to work? Should I call him or her to complain? 😤
  • cmsienk
    Options
    That bad, huh?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    Wasn’t it so bad a colleague commented he could see it through the window behind me in a Teams call?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    No heavy rain here, but wasn't there enough to discourage taking a walk?
    Shall I put in a request with my local weather forecasters to notify me of any rain-free hour suitable for walking?
    Or should I have been a big boy, and donned a rain parka and braved the elements?