Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• SWolfw00d
    SWolfw00d Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    How long can you plank for?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,435 Member
    Options
    Didn't I think it would be similar to the humorous event where you travel between time zones and end up arriving before you left? Can't I imagine Yogi Berra saying something like, "If you fly to fast, you'll end up arriving before you leave"?
    Aren't I still mystified as to why the alarm on my cell phone remained silent at the 1:45am that occurred prior to 2am, and then went off at the second 1:45am that occurred at what would have been 2:45am without the fallback? 🤔
    Doesn't it seem to me that my phone made an executive decision above it's paygrade? 😣
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    SWolfw00d wrote: »
    How long can you plank for?

Wouldn't I be able to plank for a little over an hour, some time next Spring?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,306 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Isn't that much longer than I'm able to hold a plank, regardless of the season?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Isn't that much longer than I'm able to hold a plank, regardless of the season?
    Aren't I sure you'd be able to hold a plank from 1:59:55am on March 13th, 2022 until at least 3:00:05am? 😂
    Wouldn't that plank be virtually over an hour, according to the (atomic) clock on the wall?
    Isn't that the only circumstance in which I could do the same?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    🤣 Aren't you clever and probably correct?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't it a beautiful morning? 🌞
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Isn't it though?
    Don't I feel pretty good right now, after doing pilates this morning?
    But wasn't that not the case during pilates? Aren't I finding it pretty challenging?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I find a beginner pilates class not too bad, but isn't an intermediate class really challenging for me?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,223 Member
    Options
    Why is it beginners classes of anything always feel too advanced for me? :(
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Whether it's beginner, intermediate or advanced, don't I just do what I can, and try to challenge myself just enough but not too much? Don't I figure my inadequate form will serve to encourage others in similar condition and give those in better condition something to feel good about? And don't I measure my success not on how well I do each pose/move but on how much I've improved on it?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,695 Member
    Options
    Do you realize how close I was to turning around and walking out of the grocery store on Saturday when I realized they were playing Christmas music already? Aren't I normally ok with that music during the month of December, but realizing I will be hearing it for the next TWO months is just too much?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you know that also annoys me?
  • bellababy9031
    bellababy9031 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Why were you so awefully mean and nasty to poor Bob Cratchit?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't early holiday "celebrations" done for purely commercial reasons?
    Is there any other reason why someone would want to start celebrating Christmas 3 weeks before Thanksgiving?
  • bellababy9031
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Yeah, I am really getting rich enjoying Christmas cheer all year round......I get a nickel everytime I listen to a Christmas song in my own home, dontchaknow?
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Am I going too far out on the limb by suggesting that Frank means at the grocery or department store, not your individual residence? Would I be right in thinking @nossmf didn't buy groceries at your place?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Yeah, I am really getting rich enjoying Christmas cheer all year round......I get a nickel everytime I listen to a Christmas song in my own home, dontchaknow?

I think your tone suggests a weird form of Christmas cheer year round, dontchaknow? 🤔😏😄
    Am I going too far out on the limb by suggesting that Frank means at the grocery or department store, not your individual residence? Would I be right in thinking @nossmf didn't buy groceries at your place?
    Don't I think you're correct on both counts and not really out on a limb?
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Have you heard the rumor that there is a Grinch who intends to steal all Christmas music, and deprive the world of it's joy this season? No? (Me neither) 🤷‍♂️
  • bellababy9031
    Options

I did not make Frank pay for the blood pudding and spotted dick, did I?