Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,191 Member
    Options
    Is it a good morning, or a bad night?
    I think it's a good morning, but am I awake yet? 🤔
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,990 Member
    Options
    Didn't my wife's parakeets go completely berserk at 4:30 this morning, waking us up quite abruptly? Wasn't my wife able to go right back to sleep, where I knew my alarm would go off in under half an hour? Didn't this present me the conundrum of deciding whether to try to go back to sleep or just stay up?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,709 Member
    Options
    Why are you keeping us in suspense? What did you decide?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Must I have a reason to keep you in suspense? If you must know, didn't I decide to get up and hit the gym a little earlier than normal? Didn't this turn out to be a good thing, as it gave me time to sit in the hot tub after leg day before hitting the road for my commute to work? Good thing or not, won't I still be tired this evening after being up so early?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't it sound like you made good use of the extra time?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Didn't she grow up in North Dakota? Didn't she marry a man who would love the heat of Arizona? Isn't thermostat wars a real thing in our house?

Isn't this the opposite of us too? 😅 Isn't my husband from Minnesota and me from Louisiana? Don't we compromise at 72° in the house although he really isn't allowed to touch the thermostat?

Didn't I forget this was questions only in my reply and have to edit?

How was everyone's weekend?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Options
    @cmsienk has anyone ask what you replaced those track balls with in your suitcase on the way home? Grab anything good from London?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Would you be surprised if I told you 3 loaves of sourdough bread and a couple of croissants?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Options
    Must've been some good bread huh? 😂
  • nossmf
    Options
    What was your response when asked "do you have anything to declare" by the customs officer, knowing you had bread inside the luggage?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Didn't she ask me, quite specifically and in this order: "How much money do you have on you?" "Do you have any fruits or vegetables?" "Did you buy a Louis Vuitton purse?"

Didn't I answer: I'm not sure - maybe $100; no; and (emphatically, probably while chuckling to myself) no?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    Is it not practically the middle of summer?
    Isn’t the sneezing, itchy eyes a springtime allergy thing for me?
    Am I going to suffer from allergies all year long now? 😪
  • nossmf
    Options
    Is today my 20-yr anniversary? Has it been that long already? Am I not sneaking some time online right now while my wife takes a nap? Did my boss give me the day off to celebrate this milestone?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Well, wasn't that nice of your boss? And won't you accept my congratulations on your 20-year anniversary? hh0keinehym4.gif
  • Generic_Excuse
    Options
    @nossmf Don't I wish you and your wife another 20+ years of happiness? 🥳 What did y'all do for the big day? Didn't I look up what the 20th anniversary symbol was and didn't it say "The traditional gift is china, representing the beauty and delicate nature of your relationship."? Isn't that a hoot and a half? Don't I know what they mean but at the same time after all these years of marriage isn't it past the "beauty" and ventured into the realness of marriage, also I sure wouldn't think the word delicate after 20 years? 🤣
  • nossmf
    Options
    Since we couldn't afford taking a trip anywhere special, were we not forced to improvise? Would you think our solution acceptable if I told you we recreated one of our earliest dates when we had first met? Didn't that date include hitting the carnival, riding the ferris wheel, playing duck-pin bowling, shooting a round of miniature golf, and eating too much candy/ice cream? Weren't we able, for a little while, to forget the aches and pains of aging bodies and be young 20-somethings again?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,510 Member
    Options
    If I was a pro golfer and the Saudis offered me $200,000,000. to quit the PGA and play on their tour is there any way under the sun that I wouldn’t take it?
    Would I give a rat’s a** what other golfers think or would I just wave my bank statement and yell, “scorecard!”?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Do you know it warms the cockles of my heart to see that this thread is still alive and kicking?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Where have you been while we've been keeping things going?
  • Jamaica4god
    Jamaica4god Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I’m new, Is this still alive? 🤣