Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,748 Member
    Options
    Did you coordinate that change with me first? >:)
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,322 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Wasn't I too busy walking to Trafalgar Square and then to Hyde Park to reach out to you first @nossmf? Do you think I overdid it with the walking tonight?
    4ua5lninf8kv.jpg
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Shall I answer my own question with a resounding 'yes'? Aren't I now waiting for someone from the hotel to bring me ice so I can bring down the swelling on the top of my right foot? Don't I also regret only bringing Tylenol and Excedrin with me, but no anti-inflammatories?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    @cmsienk, didn't you get in an impressive number of steps today? Didn't you beat my steps today by more than a couple country miles?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Options
    After icing my foot, didn't I put a sock back on for a little compression and sleep with my foot elevated? Aren't I doing better this morning (after 3 hours of sleep)? Can you guess that I probably won't walk another 9.9 miles today?
  • nossmf
    Options
    So...no marathon in your future?

Aren't the anti-inflammatory properties of ibuprofen the reason it's my painkiller of choice over aspirin? Don't I keep a bottle of it with me at all times in my lunchbox?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Why can't I sleep?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,443 Member
    Options
    How's your foot feeling? Pain/discomfort bugging you?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't you kind for asking? Didn't I find a pharmacy and buy a compression 'tube' that I could cut to the correct size and use last night? Hadn't I already followed the rest of the RICE protocol - plus Motrin - yesterday, which helped a lot? Aren't I back to almost 100% this morning with no more swelling?

Do you think since I'd gotten used to only 3 or 4 hours of sleep for the past 3 nights my body thought it was time to wake up since I'd fallen asleep at 9?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Isn't the bigger question whether you'll fall asleep mid-sentence, or worse, mid-drive?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I getting ready to drive home from the airport now? Do you know besides watching three movies I took a good 2 1/2 nap in my lay flat seat, so I'm confident I'll stay awake?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Did I ever mention I found my one-liter water bottle? Wasn't it so very thoughtful for a coworker to put it inside a random file cabinet drawer and not tell me?
  • nossmf
    Options
    When I tried adding an emoji to a different thread, I realized I'd forgotten how, but remembered this thread had instructions...do you realize how many pages I had to go back in this thread to locate said directions? Isn't the correct answer 29 pages? (And given how prolific this group is at posting, aren't I relieved the answer isn't in the hundreds?)
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did you feel a great sense of accomplishment?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,559 Member
    Options
    On the water bottle find or the emoji instruction location?

Are you home sweet home now, @cmsienk?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I indeed? And wasn’t I referring to finding the emoji instructions?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did you have a good trip? Wasn’t that a long distance for under a week? Do you have a few days to recover?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I have the next two weeks off before it gets crazy again?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t that a lovely break?? 🤩
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,082 Member
    Options
    wasnt it good we had that little discussion of periods vs full stops?

hasnt it helped me remember the emoji short cut?

Am I throwing in a few random ones just to prove the point? ⭐🌈🔻🌼💖