Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,872 Member
    Options
    Isn't it a lovely morning? Who's ready for coffee?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,426 Member
    Options
    May I join you later after a bit more sleep?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't I enjoy some coffee? Haven't I made it my reward for packing up the SUV for our weekend away? How can 4 kids need so much crap for 3 days?! And isn't my husband not any better? Didn't he try to sneak his PS5 in?...😂
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Didn’t I just ride the shuttle back from the airport with a group returning from the same trip, one with a 47 pound trunk, one with a 48 pound trunk, and one with only a big weekender? Didn’t they all have a good time? Didn’t the 2 with trunks say they didn’t wear 1/2 the things they took? Didn’t the one with the weekender say she wore everything she took!
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,114 Member
    Options
    How can 4 kids need so much crap for 3 days?! And isn't my husband not any better?

Isn't it just about the opposite at my house, in terms of husband/wife? Can't I go camping for a week with a single backpack, but my wife needs multiple suitcases to go on a weekend trip to visit her aunt?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,999 Member
    Options
    Isn't there a billboard at Sydney airport with cartoons and captions about just that?

'Isnt this one of them? - ' I haven't worn this winter coat for 5 years but I might need it on my tropical holiday' :D
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,227 Member
    Options
    Who's having their first cup of coffee this morning? 🙋‍♂️☕
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Haven't I already had two?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    I'm still finishing my first, aren't I? Didn't I precede my coffee break with a 5k "run" (a very slow run) at 6:40am? Even at 6:40am, wasn't it heating up more than I'd like?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Has the outside temperatures been in the mid-90s all week? Has the inside temperature been in the upper 80's? Did my wife finally call the AC guy to come service our unit? Did the tech discover the problem was a dog had chewed through a wire connecting the unit to the house, a five-minute fix? Isn't my wife now overcompensating for the last week's heat by keeping the house in the 60's?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that much too cold for me? 🧊
  • nossmf
    Options
    Didn't she grow up in North Dakota? Didn't she marry a man who would love the heat of Arizona? Isn't thermostat wars a real thing in our house?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    I run hot, and I don't like to perspire, so don't I like to keep it at 68℉?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,426 Member
    Options
    Don't I belong on team "prefers cooler over warmer" but unlike others, isn't AC not really a thing in houses in my neck of the woods? Didn't that make the heat dome last year unbearable for most people in our city? 🥵
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,601 Member
    Options
    Is there any way I can imagine living without air conditioning?

Isn’t it a dream come true to have complete, ultimate control over the thermostat?

Will my ex husband ever turn his AC colder before I come over so I don’t have to get all sweaty while I’m there?
  • frankwbrown
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Don't I recall days as a child, when we had no AC, and we slept with the windows open, no blankets or top sheet, and spread out like Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man? Aren't I happy that is a fading memory? 😎

(Didn't we spend most summer days swimming at a nearby irrigation canal? Is it any wonder I still like swimming?)
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Don’t I recall when I was young having no air conditioning as well?
    Would I survive today?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Have you noticed how much earlier the sun is rising now? My Pilates instructor certainly has, hasn't she? Isn't that why she has changed our start time from 6:00am to 5:30am? Doesn't this mean I will have to do Pilates first thing, instead of first getting coffee, getting online, checking emails, etc.?
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Doesn’t the early morning sun shine straight through the upper windows in the family room and can’t I see how grimy they are and will I get up on the step ladder and clean them?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Are you hoping for the clouds to roll in?