Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Mmm perhaps it's because I am an android user or maybe my app only recently updated after everyone else's but hasn't everything moved and the whole app has a new look? Aren't I not such a big fan of change and quite impatient too?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,421 Member
    Options
    Have they delayed the update for iPhone users? Isn’t the only change I see, the “like” acknowledgement on the feed is now a “heart”?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,721 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    What if I don't want to "say hello to my new home screen"?
    lteo36kvtsz3.jpg
    Isn't mine still a thumbs up? Also, didn't they forget to update the part when you can add pictures on the app?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I mean here?
    r6270ydxy3ic.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Do you know I barely got past my new home screen to see changes in that area? Also, how are you doing?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,195 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Is it time for coffee?
    I mean, not for me yet, since it's just past midnight, but isn't it morning somewhere?
    🥱😴
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Do you know the coffee in this hotel is so horrible I just can't drink it? 😟😢 Isn't there an espresso machine in the other breakfast room that's often out of commission? And Frank, did you see where I fixed the lag issue in the song title thread? 😉
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Can you believe it's 9am and I just broke down and poured myself a Coke? Aren't I trying to stave off the caffeine headache I feel coming on?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound like “needs must” situation? Are you getting the opportunity to get out and explore at all? Is there a coffee shop nearby?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Would you believe I haven't inhaled outside air since I arrived Saturday morning? Haven't I asked the locals about the whereabouts of a nearby coffee shop and been assured "there must be one near here somewhere"? Haven't my days been too early and long to venture out anywhere?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Didn't you bring a portable coffee maker in case of an emergency!?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I wish, but wasn't I lacking a dual voltage coffee maker?
  • Generic_Excuse
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Isn't this what I see when I click on my app now?: 😮‍💨 Just, why?
    l6k4fqqzehcp.png
  • Generic_Excuse
    Options
    @cmsienk how long will you be there for?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Don't I depart for home early Thursday mornng?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Do you know the coffee in this hotel is so horrible I just can't drink it? 😟😢 Isn't there an espresso machine in the other breakfast room that's often out of commission? And Frank, did you see where I fixed the lag issue in the song title thread? 😉

Can you guess that I asked about coffee precisely because I did see that you fixed my song title blunder, and I also noticed the time, and knew that, while it would have been a very late (or early) hour at home, it would be early morning where you currently are? And weren't you clever in finding a song that tied together "key" and "life" (thank you Stevie Wonder)? It's too late now, but don't I think this would have been a good follow-up?
    Can you hear Melanie singing "Brand New Key"?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcpodt0YCU
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Well, isn't that a good follow up song indeed? Didn't I buy an expensive latte at the hotel restaurant this afternoon? Aren't I hoping to finish up here soon and take a walk to Hyde park?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Is the weather favourable there today? Have you tried Wensleydale or Stilton cheese?
  • cmsienk
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Isn't today the first day with no rain? Wasn't there Stilton cheese served with spinach soup the first day at lunch?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn't that a lovely new profile pic? 🤩