Your worse personality trait(s)

Options

Replies

• LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I don't cater to people that constantly want to be babied...excuse makers tend to bring out the worst in me!

Oh I so relate to this. Brilliant
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    I don't trust many people, I feel like someone always wants something from me.

I have a temper. (Spanish blood in me)

I get bored with people easily

When I'm with someone I want a lot of attention and when I don't get it I pout.

Just to name a few..
  • vbernier1
    vbernier1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I correct people.... too often. Spelling, grammar, the way they load the dishwasher or fold laundry. My way is the right way. And if I feel I can't correct them, it makes me sick. Like, nauseated, sick.
    Oh, and that's another. Don't tell me you are nauseous. The word you mean to use is nauseated. You tell me you are nauseous, I will likely agree with you!
  • AdriSaysRelax
    Options
    Moderation is crazy difficult for me. Whatever I'm doing, I'm all in.

I spend way too much time thinking about the past and imagining the future.

GOOD LAWD, I hate house cleaning. I do it, because it has to be done, but as soon as I find a maid I believe ain't gonna jack my valuables, I'm never lifting a toilet brush or washing a load of laundry AGAIN.

I'm super chill for the most part, but oh, buddy- mouth noises, like chewing or smacking or crunching, can literally make me want to punch a face.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I over-analyze situations and I let people get under my skin that don't deserve the time of day. I tend to have a very accomodating nature and I'll often devote way too much time to trying to resolve things with people whom aren't worthy of my attention and trust.

Edited: And I'm a terrible procrastinator!
  • tammys_changing
    Options
    I don't cater to people that constantly want to be babied...excuse makers tend to bring out the worst in me!

This! Drama Queens drive me insane! Weird.. beings I married one!
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    I'm always late :(!
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Ooh this is like one of those job interview questions that you have to do judo on and turn it into a positive, like, "I work too hard".
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I am really competitive when it comes to women, which turns into cattiness. (yeah, I'm one of THOSE girls) I really don't know where the sense of superiority and "I-need-to-be-better-than-you" came from--I was raised better than that! My mom would be very ashamed of me. :embarassed:

I hate it about myself and I'm trying really hard to change. For the most part I never say anything out loud, and now I'm working on having nicer thoughts toward other girls, esp my SILs. But yeah...that's my worst trait. It's the only really bad one I can think of.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I'm always late :(!

There is a scared boyfriend joke in there somewhere.....
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Ooh this is like one of those job interview questions that you have to do judo on and turn it into a positive, like, "I work too hard".
    Totally!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    You mean you're worser trait?

Oh nazi grammarist
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I'm selfish and immature.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You mean you're worser trait?

Oh nazi grammarist

*twitch
  • oldernotwiser
    oldernotwiser Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Procrastinator. I was going to reply to this yesterday but....well.....you know.
  • Rey278
    Rey278 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm a quiet person, particularly around new people, and i think most people mistake it for being rude or unsocial.
  • battyg13
    battyg13 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Im incredibly sarcastic to the point that alot of people dont even know im being sarcastic.

I always speak my mind

I cant stand when people moan about things they cant change.
  • TikiTony13
    TikiTony13 Posts: 323
    Options
    I have no patience!
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options
    Im incredibly sarcastic to the point that alot of people dont even know im being sarcastic.

I always speak my mind

Isn't sarcasm saying the exact opposite of what you mean? So, you could say, you don't really always speak your mind? Sorry, couldn't resist that!

For me: I have an overbearing confidence in my own mind. One day that'll fail me and shoot me in the *kitten*......
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options

THIS^^^ OMG!!!! Whiners make me go crazy with the need to slap!