Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Post a Selfie of Yourself Right Now!

Options

Replies

• srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    srv524 wrote: »
    @hithisischelsea624 your eyes have no soul, i love you

Just not in the morning haha. :P

Dammit...I was hoping I'd found someone else whos eyes have no soul. Alas, my search continues.
  • ak_4202
    ak_4202 Posts: 143 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @Radiated_JK
    This man is a freaking war hero... He's given his life as a sacrifice for his country... And well I've been rude and not given him the respect he deserves. So I want to make a public apology to him and also to anyone else I was a d bag to... From now on I'm only gonna post good and encouraging things on here... No more fights for me.. Also if you guys want me gone off this thread, I'll leave... No more rippled water I want to cause..
    But once again in sorry for my sarcasm, meanness, rudeness and the respect I have no given to those older than me and to those who deserve it.
  • Nightmare0624
    Nightmare0624 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    Me. Before I give a *kitten* in the morning. Just rolled outta bed and put my oldest on the bus to school. Waiting on the little one to nap so I can go run then take a shower

6vkwxxpo4ydl.jpg

Your hair always look like that when you "just rolled outta bed"? Complete with lipstick and makeup?

I've never worn lipstick in my life lol and have no make up on. Yes, the front of my hair looks fine. You're not seeing the rest, it's a mess. Ha
  • Nightmare0624
    edited January 2016
    Options

Dammit...I was hoping I'd found someone else whos eyes have no soul. Alas, my search continues.

Oh, I'm sure they don't, with all I've been through in my life. (:
  • srv524
    Options

Sweet. So uh...whatcha doin the rest of your life? Oh, and don't mind my pregnant girlfriend, she's just with me for my money. jk...maybe
  • Nightmare0624
    Options

Sweet. So uh...whatcha doin the rest of your life? Oh, and don't mind my pregnant girlfriend, she's just with me for my money. jk...maybe

Haha okay, so long as you don't mind my fiance and 2 daughters lol
  • srv524
    Options
    Cool, we can be like the family from Step by Step. 1 fiancee, 1 pregnant girlfriend, 2 daughters and 3 cats.
  • Nightmare0624
    Options
    Cool, we can be like the family from Step by Step. 1 fiancee, 1 pregnant girlfriend, 2 daughters and 3 cats.

Nah, I'm allergic to cats.
  • Nightmare0624
    Options
    ak_4202 wrote: »
    @Radiated_JK
    This man is a freaking war hero... He's given his life as a sacrifice for his country... And well I've been rude and not given him the respect he deserves. So I want to make a public apology to him and also to anyone else I was a d bag to... From now on I'm only gonna post good and encouraging things on here... No more fights for me.. Also if you guys want me gone off this thread, I'll leave... No more rippled water I want to cause..
    But once again in sorry for my sarcasm, meanness, rudeness and the respect I have no given to those older than me and to those who deserve it.

I'm more of a lurker than a poster but I have seen enough to ask this.... your girlfriend, Brooke, lost her child to cancer on Sunday and you're focused on your wrecked car and rippling water? Shouldn't you be focused on her? Isn't the funeral today?

That escalated quickly
  • srv524
    edited January 2016
    Options

I just emotionally divorced you
  • Nightmare0624
    Options

Damn it. I cant control my allergies lol.
  • srv524
    Options

There's medication for that. My money and sweet lovemaking comes at a sacrifice.
  • Nightmare0624
    Options

There's medication for that. My money and sweet lovemaking comes at a sacrifice.

Haha haha
  • Nightmare0624
    Options
    Me. Before I give a *kitten* in the morning. Just rolled outta bed and put my oldest on the bus to school. Waiting on the little one to nap so I can go run then take a shower

6vkwxxpo4ydl.jpg

Your hair always look like that when you "just rolled outta bed"? Complete with lipstick and makeup?

I've never worn lipstick in my life lol and have no make up on. Yes, the front of my hair looks fine. You're not seeing the rest, it's a mess. Ha

Show us

Ick, i k6ix10wmhvb3.jpg
    need a shower
  • Nightmare0624
    Options

Ick, i k6ix10wmhvb3.jpg
    need a shower

Show us that, too. ;)

Phones not waterproof. Sorry lmfao